Seymour Duncan Logo Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seymour Duncan Logo Removal

Not that I'm ashamed to let the world know that I load my guitars with Duncan pickups, but does know anyone how to remove the logo. That is removing the logo without dulling the pickup cover or bobbin? I just like the look of pickups without the little gray logo going across the bottom.

Thanks, Dave

Re: Seymour Duncan Logo Removal

Search function can be a useful tool.

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...page=11#535289

Comment

Not this topic again! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Thanks shreddermon. I did try the search function, but I didn't see anything that fit. Perhaps I need a crash course on the search tool here.

Comment

Yeah, the search restrictions can be a pain sometimes.

Comment

The search function on this board flat out blows. Let's not dance around the truth here.

I don't slight anybody who tries to search something and comes up cockroaches.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              The search function on this board flat out blows. Let's not dance around the truth here.

[/ QUOTE ]
              I searched and seemed to find the old post of Ralph's with no problem when you posted your "Les Paul Junior dreams" thread. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

With 16,500 posts, I'd imagine you have this board pretty well sussed by now...loser. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the truth... cant ever find shit on there! Even if you search "older than xxx" it still doesent work. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    With 16,500 posts, I'd imagine you have this board pretty well sussed by now...loser. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Good point! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn Joe. 16,500 posts? You need to get out a bit bro. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It's nice to mostly work from home, eh? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

fwiw, SD forum folks like to use brasso.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

or toothpaste [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

most light abrasives(baking soda,some toothpastes,etc) leave the gloss black looking hazy
                              I use naptha and a lot of elbow grease
                              [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              the naptha will not hurt the plastic and leaves the gloss intact [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              you can also use googone
                              http://www.organize-everything.com/googone8oz.html
                              If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Working...
                              X