No announcement yet.

Were there ever any GOLD-covered EMGs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Were there ever any GOLD-covered EMGs?

Yea emg come in black and white only. I emailed them a few months ago and I was told they have NO intention of making any other colors. They said to paint them whatever color I wanted.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Yea emg come in black and white only. I emailed them a few months ago and I was told they have NO intention of making any other colors. They said to paint them whatever color I wanted.

[/ QUOTE ]
      they come in Cream too [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      MOSH ON
      DAVE
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I thought the 85's came in Gold for the Aniversary thing?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I thought the 85's came in Gold for the Aniversary thing?

[/ QUOTE ]
          No, the 25th anniverary for EMG (in 2001) was the chrome/silver 81 set. The color that is noted for a 25-year anniversary is silver. The color for a 50th anniversary is gold. Maybe in the year 2026 EMG will do something in gold.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Comment

OK, so if they come in Chrome, can the Chrome cover be swapped for a gold ? Hard to tell from the pics but it looks like the screw holes would line up.

Matt

Comment

I think EMG uses some heavy-duty epoxy so that it is almost impossible to remove the covers. I think Budman sanded down and removed a cover on a regular EMG one time and it looked a mess, from what I remember.

Comment

Working...
                X