Charvel ST Wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel ST Wiring

Anybody have a schematic or wiring diagram for a Charvel ST Custom or similar? Thanks -Frank

Re: Charvel ST Wiring

Wow nobody huh? What I need to know is how they wired the mini toggle. Anybody?

Comment

I don't know the pup configuration or control layout of the ST, but here is a diagram for linking phase switching and series-split-parallel for humbuckers. Search the other diagrams too. There are many different configurations containing mini switches listed.

http://www.seymourduncan.com/website...r_w_phase.html
      http://www.seymourduncan.com/website...hematics.shtml

Good Luck,
      Chris
      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Yeah, I know about those. I am really wanting to know how they did it at the factory. It's kind of a wierd setup with the bridge pup being two single-coils wired together to get humbucker and two other sounds with an on/off/on dp switch. Not your standard series/split/parallel setup [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Thanks anyway though [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

On more bump. Anybody know anything about these?

Comment

Did you ever find the wiring scheme for this?

Comment

I'm looking for the same diagram. I picked up a 1990 min st custom for a hundred bucks..get shape for its age. I have all original pups and toggle. It looks like someone tried changing factory set up and want to wire it back to factory. Both bridge and middle pups are marked charvelewith neck pup blacked out thanks in advance for the help
              I am new here and can provide pics when I figure it out. Also looking for any forums dedicated to 90s st customs or deluxe

Comment

Yup should have looked at thread date

Comment

Need to edit first post in the far away chance someone visits a 13yr old thread. All pups have charvel on them except the top bridge pup( the pup that is to make it a humbucker). Its blacked out

Comment

If you still need let me know. I found it

Comment

Working...
                    X