saddle order? what the hell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
    Have you seriously gone five days without trying to line them up as Mechayoshi and I advised earlier in this thread? (We're not wrong, by the way!) What do you have to lose (aside from five days without a fully assembled trem)?

Owners of the Ibanez Edge trem system don't have this problem because the baseplate is pre-radiused with correct little "platforms" on which the saddles sit, and all the saddles are identical. So even if you jumble the saddles, it doesn't matter what order you put them back.

But still, even if you accidentally jumble Floyd saddles, just line them up with the shortest on the outside and the tallest in the middle...
    ahah, no I wasn't necessarily waiting. I didn't have time as I have to get youtube videos out by a self-imposed deadline. I still have my Charvette though that I can fall back on. I was just curious as Dak was about to receive them. I will make a video on what an idiot I am and how I ended up stripping the saddles/saddle screws in the first place though!

Please visit my all metal youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/helmoftheantilemon/videos

Comment

Working...
    X