No announcement yet.

Interchangeable Floyds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm too high to think right now to be 100% honest.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
        I'm too high to think right now to be 100% honest.
        You would make an outstanding Jackson employee than!
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Yeah, especially in '86. I'd have fit right in.

BTW, did I leave my lighter here last time? I can't find it....

Comment

Yeah, especially in '86. I'd have fit right in.

BTW, did I leave my lighter here last time? I can't find it....
            Yeah, and the late 90's too. They started sending dealers models that were not to spec's of the catalogs to try and boost sells because grunge was killing them. That's when you see the WTF model's. and assume you're high even if you're not...Good to see you in a funny mood. I live 15 minutes from CO where pot's legal. Here in Kansas you can buy a gun and put it in your pocket and carry it around or a switchblade without any kind of license but NO weed!
            Last edited by john.w.lawson; 05-23-2021, 10:43 PM.
            I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Silly weed laws.
              I wonder how much trouble legal liquor caused in Kansas last night compared to the Kansans that only smoked weed?

Better change the subject before we get reprimanded.

Comment

Silly weed laws.
                I wonder how much trouble legal liquor caused in Kansas last night compared to the Kansans that only smoked weed?

Better change the subject before we get reprimanded.
                I did hear a Dorito truck got knock over in CO last night.. All is well though the perps were found at the scene asleep

Comment

Working...
                X