Wiring issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring issue

I have a Jackson Soloist I am looking at for a friend. For some reason the tone doesn't work.Everything else is fine. The wiring was a mess and had other issues which are resolved. I have changed the cap and swapped around wires. Nothing. The pot looks like a new CTS .Anyone have a pdf or a link to a wiring diagram that might be for a standard hum bridge, with a Cool rail mid and a Hot rail neck. 5 way switch. Single vol, single tone. No coil tapping on any of the hum's. I can't find anything for three hum's with that set up. I am not seeing something. Thanks.
    Last edited by axmann; 02-02-2013, 11:01 PM.

I'm guessing this.
    http://www.seymourduncan.com/support...c=3lh_1v_1t_5w

Comment

Junk tone pot, all fixed.

Comment

Cool, now that it's fixed you can proceed on to playing without ever using it.

Comment

HA...Axe you are soooo correct with that statement. I am with you on that sentiment 99.9% of the time. The guitar is a friend of mine's. I told him lets pull the pot and fill the hole with a plastic plug!

Comment

Working...
          X