SD pickup decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD pickup decals

I asked this over at the Duncan forum and haven't received any replies. I have two Duncan pickups that do not have the SD logo on them. Does anyone know if there are after market decals available?
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Most people don't like the logos so I have never heard someone ask for decals.
    No answer my guess is they think you are crazy.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Try SD themselves.
      (805) 964-9610
      Mitch
      AxeDealers/Guitarsehole

Comment

Yep, they probably think I'm crazy. I just prefer the brand logo.
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

The non-logo'd SD pups are a bit harder to find and desirable for some projects. Maybe you can trade them for logo'd ones? I'm not sure the factory logos are even decals. I've removed a couple of them and they are pretty stubborn to get off!

Comment

They're screen printed on, so I doubt that they're going to have logos for ya. If you've got a Custom w/o a logo, I'll trade ya for one with a logo!

Sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I'm sure they are not decals, too. I was just hoping to find someone that maybe has after market decals for those of us that prefer the logo'd pickups.

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                They're screen printed on, so I doubt that they're going to have logos for ya. If you've got a Custom w/o a logo, I'll trade ya for one with a logo!

Sully
                Sorry Sully, I don't a Custom. Both are APH-1's.

Comment

G'arrrrgh.
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Logos are a pain in the ass when you have one pickup with and one without. I go the route of removing the logo off of one.
                    Last edited by DonP; 12-28-2012, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Great......someone is going to read this thread, take some sandpaper to the logo and post on eBay:

Ultra RARE No Logo SD pickup- $500

Comment

You could write "Seymour Duncan" with silver marker, then it would be 'custom'.
                        It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                        ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

I like having the logos. I have a '59N with no logo that doesn't match the Custom bridge with logo and it bugs me..
                          Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
                            I like having the logos. I have a '59N with no logo that doesn't match the Custom bridge with logo and it bugs me..
                            Take the logo off the bridge and then they will match.

Comment

Working...
                            X