Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JCB RR1 View Post
    Thanks man for your help!!!

All four componets are conected, but they're not linked to the grounding screw. 3 cables end up at the grounding screw, and all 3 come from the pickups and the output jack as can be seen on the second pic of my first post.
    That's what it looked like from the limited view I could get in the pics. You need to connect one (just one) of the pots to that grounding screw. That should take care of the buzz. You can do like AdRock said and take a wire, attach one end to the grounding screw, then touch the other end to one of the pots to test and see if the diagnosis is right. If it goes away, then you know we got the problem isolated and you just need to you need to permanently solder it securely in place, or have someone do it for you if you are limited in your soldering ability.
    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Working...
    X