volume/tone pots/switches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• volume/tone pots/switches

Can someone recommend a good place to buy volume/tone pots and switches online? Some place that sells good stuff that you’ve dealt with before? I’m just talking a shot in the dark by Googling, I'd rather not.

Thanks dudes
    -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

I think Martin makes a sweet harness. I'd have to find the info on them....I got their setup with my MHD pups.

Comment

I'm just looking for an online store that sells good stuff. That someone has bought from before. Thats all. Rather then guessing off ebay or elsewhere....

Comment

I buy everything from Stew-mac.

Comment

Originally posted by rdamaral View Post
          I buy everything from Stew-mac.
          +1
          JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
          Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

I have bought mine from dragonfireguitars.com several times in the past. They are a tiny bit cheaper on shipping costs than Stew Mac, at least to where I am.
            Have had great experiences ordering from them, as well as from stewmac.com.

Main thing, for me anyway, is to make sure to stick with CTS pots and Switchcraft switches and jacks.
            My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

I've had good luck with http://www.allparts.com/Default.asp

Comment

Check out http://www.guitarpartsresource.com. I've ordered alot of electronics from them. They have great shipping and some of the lowest prices on pots (CTS) I've found... Definitely stick with CTS pots and switchcraft jacks like was stated earlier. You'll have to drill a wee bit bigger holes for 'em, but it's worth it...
                1996 Jackson PS-4 Performer - Trans Green flame
                1997 Jackson DX1 Professional - Black
                2001 Jackson DX10DFS - Trans Red - Soon to be Bubinga Burl!
                2006 Jackson DK2M - Inferno Red
                2007 Jackson DXMG - Black
                2011 Charvel Desolation DC-2 - Trans Black
                1978 Fender 12 String Acoustic
                2004 Alverez Acoustic/Electric
                2011 Fender 4 string Jazz Bass
                1995 Ibanez 4 string ??? Bass

Comment

What do you need?

I got this switch for my Pro Mods and it's identical, it's plated but I choose it because it has the fattest washer on it and looks nearest to the genuine, expensive, Brass Les Paul Dimarzio type, which is too tall to fit. Epiphone toggle switches are also similar to the charvel type.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3904441726...84.m1497.l2649

As for pots I use genuine CTS ones from Ebay or anywhere.

As for brass knobs etc. Use Ebay, or FretsontheNet.

For general parts use Stewmac or Warmoth or Ebay.

BTW - I forget - which pot do you need for volume logarithmic or linear?
                  You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

Thanks very much dudes, thats all I was looking for was some input. I'm looking for some switches ( 5 and 3 way) and several pots. I want to re-wire serveral guitars. I'm also looking for high end floyd replacement posts.

Comment

Working...
                    X