Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which neck for DKMG?

Hi everyone,
    I'm looking to finish (finally) a project with a DKMG body. I know the original neck was a 24 fret with a reverse HS. I'm looking to get a 24 fret neck,but with a non-reverse HS. Anyone have any ideas of where to find a decent one? I know Warmoth will have one, I just REALLY don't feel like paying Warmoth prices. I've looked around and I've seen a couple on some sites, but I really wanted to bounce this off the Jackson experts here before I buy anything.
    Thanks!!!!!

eBay?
    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

I've looked on eBay and almost pulled the trigger on a few necks, I was just wanting to know if anyone here has had any good luck with any online suppliers. I bought a neck off ebay in the past and it was a *ahem* disaster! Sooo...I've been a little gun-shy, to say the least. I saw that Guitar Parts Online are selling the necks like I am looking for,but I don't know much about them (the company OR the necks they are selling) They have a pretty reasonable price of 79 bucks,I was just posting to see if anyone has had any positive experiences with any of these companies, or recommendations of other sources.

Comment

Comment

I always try to stick with J/C necks on J/C guitars. I'd buy a used J/C neck before I buy a new from someone else.

Comment

Ebay, lots of patience and a trigger style mouse pointer over the bid/bin icon.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
            X