Summer NAMM 2009 ??? Anyone ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer NAMM 2009 ??? Anyone ???

Anyone got any scoop on what will be release during Summer NAMM 2009?
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

99% likley nothing at all from Jackson...after all, we just got the new kv5 and that shit :P
    Tell me about it!

Comment

Expect a lot of new entries in the Summer Namm show. I'm hearing lots of small amp builders and boutique guitars. Most of the big names won't be releasing much this summer as sales are down and the market is tanking big time.
      I know a few fellow dealers that are going but a lot will be staying close to home and save their $$$$ for Winter.

Comment

I talked with a few of my Reps and they told me that Gibson wasn't even going to attend the Summer NAMM show and it's right down the road from their factory!

Shibs
        Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

Randall is releasing a a MTS module w/ a built in EQ section called and "Ultra Curve". Besides that, They've contacted Pete and Antony Salvation who modify their regular mods and their mods will soon become production, but that's more for winter NAMM.

Comment

I'm dreaming of the day when they will show a 7 string US production model, and I also make nightmares when I think of the moment when I'll say to my wife that I absolutely need to order one!
            What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

I know that Reverend has released some new models and a $100 increase.
              FMIC is having no presence there this time.So no Fender, J/C, Hamer, Ovation, Gretsch, Guild, etc etc.
              GMI is not showing either.No Gibson, Epiphone, Kramer, Baldwin, Valley Arts, etc etc.

And I think PRS is waiting till their Experience 09 to show anything new.
              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I'm in Nashville for NAMM this weekend.

As for the big players, they're not here. No Gibson, no Fender, no Peavey... the biggest booth presence is Ernie Ball/Music Man.

Major releases from anybody? Not that I can see. The best new stuff is coming out from small companies with new patents on cool gadgets. There was a guy demoing his new wireless pedal controller. I need to spend more time in his booth today. Lots of new pick makers too.
                Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins

Comment

Originally posted by cvansickle View Post
                  I'm in Nashville for NAMM this weekend.

As for the big players, they're not here. No Gibson, no Fender, no Peavey... the biggest booth presence is Ernie Ball/Music Man.

Major releases from anybody? Not that I can see. The best new stuff is coming out from small companies with new patents on cool gadgets. There was a guy demoing his new wireless pedal controller. I need to spend more time in his booth today. Lots of new pick makers too.
                  Cool.. Pics??

Comment

I'd love to go to Namm 2009....
                    2010...who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Snow View Post
                      I'd love to go to Namm 2009....
                      2010...who knows?

Can you travel back in time? That's the only way your going to get to NAMM 2009.
                      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                        Can you travel back in time? That's the only way your going to get to NAMM 2009.
                        :ROTF::ROTF:
                        Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

Working...
                        X