NAMM pic request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM pic request

Anyone manage to get pics of the black 7 string kelly custom or the black soloist with orange binding, inlays and logo?
    THE ABSENCE- "Enemy Unbound" in stores Summer 2010!
    THE ABSENCE- "Riders Of The Plague" in stores world-wide!
    THE ABSENCE- "From Your Grave" in stores world-wide!

I wanna see the 7 string Kelly too. Sounds like it could be cool.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I didn't know there was a 7 string kelly cs at namm, I saw the 'joker face' cs, and the 'war horse' cs, and the extreme kelly cs, and the UFO kelly with green logo and roswell inlays. But damn it man, a 7 string? I don't realy like 7-strings, but I'd like to see it too!!!
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by ihave27frets View Post
        Anyone manage to get pics of the black 7 string kelly custom or the black soloist with orange binding, inlays and logo?
        I concentrated mainly on the USA Jacksons so I don't have the 7 string Kelly. Here are the shots of the black Soloist with orange sharkies, binding, and logo though:

Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Nice axe!
          There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

Here's the only picture of it that I've seen:

Comment

That 7 string is badass!

Comment

DAAAAMMM that's a nice Axe
                According To The Prophecy

Comment

With those orange sharkies... it should be known as the Halloween Jackson...

Comment

I thought noone was allowed to touch any of these? That Soloist with the orange inlays has got paw prints all over it.:think:
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Both of those are so slick!
                      "Dear Dr. Bill,
                      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                        I thought noone was allowed to touch any of these? That Soloist with the orange inlays has got paw prints all over it.:think:
                        i believe the future owner of that Jackson was there. We'd have to check at the FBI lab to see if those prints match his or one of the other zillion rabid Jackson fans in attendance
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                          HA..i actually did a photo shoot with the black and orange one in a back loading dock at NAMM..ill post the pics when i get em.
                          THE ABSENCE- "Enemy Unbound" in stores Summer 2010!
                          THE ABSENCE- "Riders Of The Plague" in stores world-wide!
                          THE ABSENCE- "From Your Grave" in stores world-wide!

Comment

Working...
                          X