Dean Blacktooth Amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ozzuk1 View Post
    So many people avoid dean simply because of their dime whoring...
    here, here.
    198? Charvel Model 2B s/n 245085
    1987 Charvel Model 6 s/n C707218
    2001 SL2H Black Pearl s/n U09404
    2006 SL2HT Burnt Cherry Sunburst s/n U18151
    2008 USA C/S Soloist Soft Arch Carved Top Tiger Eye JA0510
    2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 006666 (Ebony Fretboard)
    2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 007066 (Maple Freboard)

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
      you have to pay around $1500.00 to get a good one?
      ...a good benchmark (maybe even a few hundred low) that goes for just about any series from any manufacturer with a nice ebony fretboard, good pickups, a floyd or string-thru, neckthru design, inlays instead of dots, a nice logo insert, maybe some binding, and solid construction with good quality control.
      198? Charvel Model 2B s/n 245085
      1987 Charvel Model 6 s/n C707218
      2001 SL2H Black Pearl s/n U09404
      2006 SL2HT Burnt Cherry Sunburst s/n U18151
      2008 USA C/S Soloist Soft Arch Carved Top Tiger Eye JA0510
      2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 006666 (Ebony Fretboard)
      2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 007066 (Maple Freboard)

Comment

What, do you just walk in any old place and pay retail??

My Razorback was one of the first (of the affordable ones) and it's a great guitar. So's the Razorback V. They were less than $1.5k. And I'll buy those, cuz Dime DID design them, and was around to help decide on paint schemes.

But all that fixed-bridge crap? Come'ON friends!!! Dime did NOT PLAY a fixed bridge. I avoid those. Further, I think the last paint that Dime had anything to say with had to do with the early affordable Razorbacks and then the Razorback V's. I don't know this, but the timing would be correct. So all them OTHER finishes, are from Dean.

The only graphic (of the last stuff at Dean before...) I ever saw him shown playing was the Dime-o-Flame ML.

And as a proud owner of a '91 Warbird (and she's got a sarong!!), I take GREAT EXCEPTION to the Warbird paint!!!!!! Sorry for yelling, but it gets me hot every time I think of it. Personally, I think that name is such a slap in the face, it's unbelievable.
        Where the heck are we going and what's this hand-basket thing we're riding in?????

Comment

Me no likes da Deans. At all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
            She always seems to be at their events. She never seems interested in any videos they post. Almost like she's just there for the money.
            Yup that's her, who do you think gave the green light for it...

Soon I can imagine a Dean Vinnie Paul Sig set, all it really will be is a Westbury in snakeskin

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
              Yup that's her, who do you think gave the green light for it...

Soon I can imagine a Dean Vinnie Paul Sig set, all it really will be is a Westbury in snakeskin
              Isn't Vinnie already endorsed by Dean and playing their DDrums?
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by UFORocks View Post
                Hey, that's the crazy bitch from Rock of Love.
                LOL...Crazy Lacy

Its Dime merc, is nothing he wouldn't do if he were here. Now if Adam Jones of Tool died and he had this much name brand gear with his name then its real whoring of a name of someone who died.

But the amp sounds good. Im starting to not trust internet recordings anymore for sound demos
                Last edited by Vlover; 03-02-2009, 02:53 PM.
                www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
                the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

I realize that Dean pumps out Dime merch more than other companies put out their signatures but even the rhoads guitar is to some extent an exploitation of one's death. I think BC Rich has done it right with their Chuck sigs, there's a lot of respect there and just a couple models.

Sometimes I wonder if Dean would even be around without all the Dime b.s.
                  "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

not to bad of a price

Comment

Originally posted by UFORocks View Post
                      Hey, that's the crazy bitch from Rock of Love.
                      Really? I thought it was that Metal Sanaz chick from Myspace.

Comment

Working...
                      X