NAMM 09 pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great NAMM pics!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Great NAMM pics!
      Ya beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Great NAMM pics!
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Here is the correct link to ~K~'s Nam Pics
          http://www.amitourist.com/vnpics/default.asp
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Lol

Comment

rotf! Good one Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by NateG80 View Post
                best place to keep it noone wants to see that lol jk. its better to sit in the snow then drive around in the road salt and crap does more damage
                Yeah my dodge magnum (yes, it's got a Hemi) takes a beating in the winter here too! I need to wash the salt off!
                www.JerryRobison.com
                '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                  Because there's 2 Harley davidsons in the garage!
                  priorities are there id keep the harley's inside LOL wish i could keep my harley in a garage.
                  ESP ltd EX-260
                  Jackson Kx10
                  Jackson DXMG (SD Blackouts)
                  Crate GFX-212T
                  Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
                  Dunlop Crybaby from hell

Comment

things didn't work out with the pics, sorry. by the time I would have gotten to upload I figured someone would have better shots up
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                      BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!
                      So that's why my 2nd WR1 took so long!
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

IF you had moved to Chicago we have what's called 2 1/2 car garaged were 2 car and 2 bikes would fit.
                        I should talk my drive way is so long that I don't feel like shoveling up to the garage, but I only drive a saturn.

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post

how much use do you give them up there? i can't imagine that you can ride for more than like 4 months out of the year.
                          198? Charvel Model 2B s/n 245085
                          1987 Charvel Model 6 s/n C707218
                          2001 SL2H Black Pearl s/n U09404
                          2006 SL2HT Burnt Cherry Sunburst s/n U18151
                          2008 USA C/S Soloist Soft Arch Carved Top Tiger Eye JA0510
                          2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 006666 (Ebony Fretboard)
                          2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 007066 (Maple Freboard)

Comment

Originally posted by drixll View Post

how much use do you give them up there? i can't imagine that you can ride for more than like 4 months out of the year.

We can ride from March to November here, it all depends on how early or late the cold sets in

We do have houses with 2 1/2 car garages here, it is New England my friend, but I only have a 1 car garage.
                            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

well, good on ya; i hope that it warms up there for you sooner than later.
                              198? Charvel Model 2B s/n 245085
                              1987 Charvel Model 6 s/n C707218
                              2001 SL2H Black Pearl s/n U09404
                              2006 SL2HT Burnt Cherry Sunburst s/n U18151
                              2008 USA C/S Soloist Soft Arch Carved Top Tiger Eye JA0510
                              2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 006666 (Ebony Fretboard)
                              2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 007066 (Maple Freboard)

Comment

Working...
                              X