No announcement yet.

BC Rich 2008 models.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check the BC Rich Players Forums for opinions on the invisi-bolt. I'm strictly an NT guy so I didn't dig up the old threads. From recent comments referring to those old discussions I got the impression they felt it was a nice idea in theory, not so much in practice.

Comment

I'm psyched about the new Yellow Gunslinger. Just like everybody's saying, it's really one of the only BC Rich's that's caught my eye in a VERY long time. It's about time they brought back the pointy headstocks as well (also in reverse!). It reminds me of my Vintage Kramer Baretta with a maple board (one BAD ASS guitar). Of course, I'm a cursed Lefty, so I'm probably SOL on this situation.

I've already called my friends at Monster Music in NY to see if they can find out anything regarding a quote for me for a lefty version (custom shop I guess ). I ordered a George Lynch ESP Kami III lefty from them a couple of years ago, so they're cool and will find out all they can for me. I'll pay double the price of a righty Gunslinger as long as it's a quality model (judging by the specs it looks great, as long as they're using good wood). However, I WON'T pay the rediculous $4-5k custom shop prices just to get a left handed version of a Slinger. I'm crossing my fingers!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonite View Post
        uh, definately imports.. BCRich handmade stuff IS RETARDED EXPENSIVE
        Not if you now where to buy them

I got my 2007 Customshop Widow for WAyyyyyyy less than the $3,785 recommended price,and it included shipping to the U.K.

As for your limited Run of USA Gunslingers-excellent idea,I wish they would do the same with the Gunslinger and ST basses,in fact B.C.Rich have been lacking a US bolt on Production for many years now,I would love to see it come back

Here is my Widow bass and Gunslinger bass amongst my others-best of luck with your sales,and nice to see eome open minded people here

http://www.bcrichplayers.com/

Comment

I'm likin the Gunslinger In Yellow & Red
          Nathan (Slashrox)

Kramer Pacer Deluxe (1984)
          Fender Stratocaster (2006)
          Jackson PC-1 (2012)
          Kramer Pacer Classic (2013)
          Gibson Les Paul Traditional (2014)

Roland Cube 80gx 1x12 combo
          Fender Supersonic 4x12 cab

Comment

Does anyone have any info on the grey snakskin gunslinger that is in the picture from Matt? Is this just a custom shop piece?

Comment

Originally posted by Widowmaker View Post
              I bought a 2007 Exotic Warlock from Jacksonite (Piney Hills) and I have been utterly impressed with it. If the 08's are even better then you won't regret spending the cash on one.

how are the pickups?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
                Does anyone have any info on the grey snakskin gunslinger that is in the picture from Matt? Is this just a custom shop piece?
                Yep,the Lime Green and Snakeskin Gunslinger are Custom Shops,as is the Lightning Assassin
                http://www.bcrichplayers.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Lorne View Post
                  Yep,the Lime Green and Snakeskin Gunslinger are Custom Shops,as is the Lightning Assassin

Damn. That's too bad. Both of them are sweet. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the production gunslingers sell well and BCR will come out with more colors and graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychotron_666 View Post
                    how are the pickups?
                    Excellent. You won't need to replace them.

Comment

Hmmm MAP on the NJ Deluxe V is $750, wonder what the actual street price will be? OFR, 81/85 combo, ebony board, in line headstock, full binding... I am loving it. Have wanted a V for a long time, this might be the one I end up with.

Vass

Comment

I want one of the jv Deluxe with the beast headstock, i cannot find ANYTHING about them on the net, except for 2 pictures, no info, no one selling, like they never exsisted? I think it is one of the coolest flying V guitars i have ever seen, and looks like the new ones will have the inline hs, bummer... for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                          Hmmm MAP on the NJ Deluxe V is $750, wonder what the actual street price will be? OFR, 81/85 combo, ebony board, in line headstock, full binding... I am loving it. Have wanted a V for a long time, this might be the one I end up with.

Vass
                          Guitar Center in Vegas has one for $649. Plays amazingly well too.

Comment

Working...
                          X