Namm 2021/2022?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wrldeatr7 View Post
    Jackson did surprise release just recently the Warrior WRX24M in Ferrari Red, maple fretboard and normal headstock and it's in stores already. Perhaps a taste of a future Dave Davidson Pro sig based on his new CS Ferrari Red 26.5" 7 string.
    I want that 7 string yellow Warrior, but with a painted neck. Swap the Dimarzio's for a pair of Duncans in there. If not, then a WRX24M in neon yellow should do it (swap those stock pickups for real Duncans).
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wrldeatr7 View Post
      Jackson did surprise release just recently the Warrior WRX24M in Ferrari Red, maple fretboard and normal headstock and it's in stores already. Perhaps a taste of a future Dave Davidson Pro sig based on his new CS Ferrari Red 26.5" 7 string.
      That WRX24M is not in UK stores yet.. If I were to get a DD 7 string, I would swap those Dimarzio's for SD Invaders.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

well, Namm 2024 round the corner. Anyone going? Expectations for Jackson?
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
        X