X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Namm 2021/2022?

Is there gonna be one?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

In the past, there was a show in January at Anaheim and a show in the summer at Nashville, however for 2022, only one show: June 3-5 at Anaheim
    https://www.namm.org/thenammshow/2022/attend

Comment

Yikes! too far away.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by MountainDog View Post
        In the past, there was a show in January at Anaheim and a show in the summer at Nashville, however for 2022, only one show: June 3-5 at Anaheim
        https://www.namm.org/thenammshow/2022/attend
        Thanks for the info
        I will be there!

Comment

Let's hope this new variant is killed off by then.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

https://blabbermouth.net/news/john-5...er-five-years/
            The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

The show must go on
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by 83 Flat Top View Post
                Thanks for the info
                I will be there!
                Please take a camera!
                Not long to go!

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Come on Rudy, chime in, dammit!
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Fender/Jackson/Charvel won’t be there
                    type in their name here: https://www.namm.org/thenammshow/2022/directory

Comment

Zoom in on the map, they were always on Level 2 if I remember, now nowhere to be found. You can see all the brands when you zoom in (example ESP on level 2 room 208AB)
                      https://namm22.mapyourshow.com/8_0/floorplan/index.cfm?

Comment

I think a lot of companies realized after the covid namm cancelations that with all the social media stuff these days, namm doesn't actually help them sell instruments and is a waste of money.

Comment

I got a ticket.
                          *Went yesterday (June 4). It was noticeably smaller than 2020. A lot of companies skipped this year --> A lot more floor space. In fact there were coffee/espresso/snack stands placed throughout, you didn't see that 2 years ago. ESP looked the same as the last time (Gary Holt was in there), although out front they had a cool Metallica display. Yamaha had a huge hall upstairs which was really nicely done. (They have new THR amps coming out.) Ibanez was on the main floor. Same with Rickenbacker. For whatever reason, Ultimate Ears had huge crowds all day. Ernie Ball, Taylor were there. Martin was upstairs and was packed. Couldn't hear yourself play. I saw 4 YouTube guys and 3 musicians, got to meet Tony Franklin. Rudess was there, too.
                          I'll probably skip 2023; even though this year was scaled back I think I've seen it all 3 of the past 5 years. Nothing compelling to bring me back aside from living 20 minutes away.
                          Last edited by FloydRose4Prez; 06-05-2022, 02:50 PM.
                          8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Well, this really sucks ass. I was hoping Jackson would be there. with some decent guitars.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Jackson did surprise release just recently the Warrior WRX24M in Ferrari Red, maple fretboard and normal headstock and it's in stores already. Perhaps a taste of a future Dave Davidson Pro sig based on his new CS Ferrari Red 26.5" 7 string.

Comment

Working...
                              X