No announcement yet.

Namm 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NAMM 2020 was great this year. I haven't been able to make it the past few years, so it was nice to finally get out there again. After seeing the MJ Dinky in real life, I had to have one. Been hunting for the right one for over a month and just ordered it. Real excited.
    “I don’t always play Metallica songs... But when I do, they are mine. I don’t care what you read on the best guitar lesson websites or in popular magazines, it’s all wrong." -Dave Mustaine

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
      These ones caught my eye.

PRO SERIES SOLOISTâ„¢ SL3M, MAPLE FINGERBOARD, RAINBOW CRACKLE

https://www.jacksonguitars.com/gear/...l3m/2911000500

For some reason, these Pro Soloist Rainbow Crackle models are Made in China (not Mexico or Indonesia). There are 3 of them at my local dealer and all are stamped MIC.

Comment

Wow. That's interesting to hear that even the Pro Series is now made in China. I'll also poke around in my local shops to see for myself.

The previous observation I made was that the X Series production moved to China: https://www.jcfonline.com/forum/equi...a-recent-thing

Comment

Are we there already? I was expecting late January. I just got an email from Jackson about new models. Not ONE new Warrior?! Pfft!!!!!
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
            Are we there already? I was expecting late January. I just got an email from Jackson about new models. Not ONE new Warrior?! Pfft!!!!!
            One way to look at it is at least it keeps your model exclusive. BC Rich have the Stealth out as an import which annoys me no end. Different perspectives I guess
            The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

new charvels, too
              https://charvel.com/gear/all?sort=new

the basses are kinda cool looking

Comment

I see that NAMM 2021 has gone online.

Wonder if they'll be doing any Custom Shop specials this year, like they usually do? Always one of the highlights of the year for me, even if they'll be well out of my price range.

Comment

Not a single Warrior? PFFT! I do like that DK2X though. Reminds me of the DXMG I used to own.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Munty bunty.
                    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Working...
                    X