Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roodyrocker
    replied
    Thnk you everyone. Its really no bother at all. I'm a huge Jackson fan and love documenting this stuff. Depending on how slow their upload times are, maybe I'll try to post the pix to both, Facebook and Google pix
    Always looking forward to meeting any fellow JCFers there too.

Leave a comment:

• darrellm
    replied
    I also look forward to these every year, thanks for taking the pics and posting them Rudy.

Leave a comment:

• Number Of The Priest
    replied
    Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
    I usually post them to Facebook only because I have nothing else to upload a large number of pix. The downside is some JCFers do not use Facebook so they can't see the pix.
    As always, I am eternally grateful that you share photos every year. I've said before that it is THEIR LOSS if they don't use Facebook even if just to register for a dummy account to see your photos. You do MORE THAN PLENTY to provide us with pics, which takes up your time and your bandwidth. YOU should not have to bend to the demands of others if it inconveniences you. People should be grateful you're even bothering to put in this much effort in the first place. You already give everybody a silver spoon (huge albums of photos)... what else do people want from you, for you to actually put the spoon in their mouths for them too?

Leave a comment:

• roodyrocker
    replied
    Originally posted by BenoA View Post
    roodyrocker just sent you a friend invite and you can PM me during the show. I'll be there from the 15th to the 19th.

Let me know how Google photos works for ya
    Just approved you

Leave a comment:

• BenoA
    replied
    roodyrocker just sent you a friend invite and you can PM me during the show. I'll be there from the 15th to the 19th.

Let me know how Google photos works for ya

Leave a comment:

• roodyrocker
    replied
    roodyrocker Google photo is quite good. This is what I have been using for a long time. You create a shared album and provide a link to it. Then everybody with the link can see the photos.

What is your Facebook account? Here is mine https://www.facebook.com/jbaubry.aka.benoa may be we could manage shaking hands!
    Hey BenoA, yes that would be great! Looking forward to meeting up. I'll give Google photos a try. My Facebook is under my name: Rudy Rouweyha. You can see some past NAMM stuff there as well.

Leave a comment:

• BenoA
    replied
    roodyrocker Google photo is quite good. This is what I have been using for a long time. You create a shared album and provide a link to it. Then everybody with the link can see the photos.

What is your Facebook account? Here is mine https://www.facebook.com/jbaubry.aka.benoa may be we could manage shaking hands!

Leave a comment:

• roodyrocker
    replied
    Will do some pics too. roodyrocker where do you post yours? Google? Facebook?

For who ever interested, my Katana amps Facebook group is doing a get together on Saturday morning at 10am, join us at the Boss/Roland booth if ever you want to shake hands.
    I usually post them to Facebook only because I have nothing else to upload a large number of pix. The downside is some JCFers do not use Facebook so they can't see the pix. If anyone knows of a better way to upload lots of pix and quickly, I'm willing to give it a try. Any other services I should use? We have a few days before flying out yet so if I can get it set up and working...

Leave a comment:

• roodyrocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post

Always look forward to your pics, Rudy! Thanks.
    Thanks Johnnyryche. Hopefully we'll see you soon. My band does have some dates coming up around the Cleveland and Akron areas this year

Leave a comment:

• BenoA
    replied
    Will do some pics too. roodyrocker where do you post yours? Google? Facebook?

For who ever interested, my Katana amps Facebook group is doing a get together on Saturday morning at 10am, join us at the Boss/Roland booth if ever you want to shake hands.

Leave a comment:

• Johnnyryche
    replied
    Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
    I will be there with camera in hand. Its been a tradition since 2003
    I will post pix, especially of the Jackson/Charvel stuff.
    Always look forward to your pics, Rudy! Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• roodyrocker
    replied
    I will be there with camera in hand. Its been a tradition since 2003
    I will post pix, especially of the Jackson/Charvel stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Skullkrusher
    replied
    I think the new MIJ line looks great, but the price point is too high for me to consider them. I'd rather go with a used USA model.

Leave a comment:

• tanpsi
    replied
    That DK24 HSH looks great, I just wish they made a black with black hardware, not necessarily to be "metal" but more to be neutral. I've become a little crazy about that, I feel any guitar or bass that's not black with black hardware has a personality like red is aggressive, blue is mellow, sunburst is old etc., and you want a guitar to be neutral so you could play aggressive or mellow, etc.

Leave a comment:

• pianoguyy
    replied
    I can't say that I much cared about wood - ever.
    But with all of the Orwellian rules, since we were looking at foreign made guitars advertised in a foreign country... I searched wenge and that site came up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X