No announcement yet.

NAMM 2019 pics - hotlinked from Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are those vintage era Charvel trems without the locking nut of any meaningful use, or just for looks?
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

The gold/silver/black soloist reminds me of a BC Rich Tony Macalpine had back in the 80s- that was my dream guitar for a while

The rainbow crackle is insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
        Ash headstock face, and I think the logo is 3-dimensional. If it is, then it reminds me of the ESP Truckster logo.
        But it looks like it is only 'trans' under each string

Comment

This is probably a dumb question but whats with all the cards on the necks? Is that for people to grab or are those shops wanting to buy that guitar? Or maybe they'll have the guitar when namm's over? I did see MATT'S on one of them

Comment

The cards enter the draw and who wins gets to buy that guitar.

Comment

Terrible system. They should have had ballot boxes instead. Imagine you are an instrument vendor and you can just easily remove all the cards previously placed by your competition.

Comment

Nice pictures, thanks for posting.

So someone has made a modified Floyd to fit multi scaled guitars....wonder why Rusty Cooley didn't get one for his new Ormsby? Or whether his next one will be fitted with it?
                www.vvforums.com

Comment

Originally posted by shramiac View Post
                  So someone has made a modified Floyd to fit multi scaled guitars....
                  If you're referring to the multiscale Headless Demon, it has a Sophia tremolo. The saddle design is unmistakably Sophia.

https://blog.jacksonguitars.com/14-i...hop-creations/

An axe that plays so heavy, it lost its head. Master built by Joe Williams, this headless caramelized flame maple neck with ebony fingerboard is set into a cooked ash body. The buckeye burl top has been pigmented to bring out the phenomenal grain pattern, making this custom axe a wicked sight to behold. Seymour Duncan pickups, Sophia trem bridge and black hardware complete the package.

Comment

Originally posted by ed View Post
                    The cards enter the draw and who wins gets to buy that guitar.
                    Thank You!

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
                      If you're referring to the multiscale Headless Demon, it has a Sophia tremolo. The saddle design is unmistakably Sophia.

https://blog.jacksonguitars.com/14-i...hop-creations/

Cool. Thanks for that.
                      www.vvforums.com

Comment

There are a few there I wouldn't mind having

Comment

The black explorer is sick! I want one

Comment

Working...
                          X