any namm news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slayer View Post
    I want that Black Explorer they have at NAMM or have one made. Does anyone know which store got it? Thank you.
    Rainbow Guitars in Arizona. It's actually got ghost flames on it. There's a video of it on Facebook on their page.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Rainbow Guitars in Arizona. It's actually got ghost flames on it. There's a video of it on Facebook on their page.
      Thanks bro!! I appreciate it. I didn`t know it had ghost flames. I`ll have to check it out.

Comment

I'm pretty happy so see the return or Kramer. The Jersey Star is calling my name

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
          I'm pretty happy so see the return or Kramer. The Jersey Star is calling my name

Not sure if you're kidding or not (I got a lot grief for my love of the Music Yo kramers I bought so, but in case you're not) Those Assault Plu's look awesome and seriously a Night Swan? Is this photoshop or for real? Because crap, there's 4 guitars on here I am already drooling over. Just have to buy a couple Jacksons and ESP's first.
          In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Fuck yes to a (I hope) Lightning Nightswan!

I have two Music Yo Barettas (neck thru, MIK) and they are awesome! Best bang for buck. I wish they both weren't fixed bridges.

Comment

These are all real. Kramer is bring back out everything you see here!! I want a Berretta Vintage, but not in red or pewter. Only 2 colors to start. I want the blue, white or yellow or.........

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                Not sure if you're kidding or not (I got a lot grief for my love of the Music Yo kramers I bought so, but in case you're not) Those Assault Plu's look awesome and seriously a Night Swan? Is this photoshop or for real? Because crap, there's 4 guitars on here I am already drooling over. Just have to buy a couple Jacksons and ESP's first.

not kidding

Comment

I'm loving the Jersey star. All white with gold hardware. Sick!
                  "Ozzy leaned forward and poked me in the eye. Then he said life's tough get used to it. That was the best guitar lesson that I got from the boss." -Zakk Wylde

Comment

Working...
                  X