No announcement yet.

any namm news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no Warriors in the master built custom shop list for NAMM..
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
      There's no Warriors in the master built custom shop list for NAMM..
      I was thinking of non USA Warriors. Nothing for ages, then they all start looking like desks and wardrobes
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Warrior fans might be dissapointed...

Comment

Of course we will The import models are becoming an after thought.
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

Can’t wait to see what the Jeff Loomis model(s) will look like!

Comment

Unremarkable - it's a flat-top 2 hum kelly.

Comment

Here's the Angel Vivaldi signature (link)

Comment

There isn't a single warrior in the catalog. Not even a JS or anything. Sorry dudes.

Comment

On the Charvel website, you can sort the Charvel products by newness so that the newest offerings are listed first: http://charvel.com/guitars/?sort=new

Nice to see some new models added to their website. For example, I've seen demand for a green Satchel DK and here it is, slime green bengal: http://charvel.com/guitars/artist/sa...-green-bengal/

Jackson products sorted by newness: https://www.jacksonguitars.com/gear/new?sort=new

As of this writing, I don't think anything has been updated on the Jackson website since I last checked. I don't notice any new models. Maybe they just haven't updated the Jackson site yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
                      As of this writing, I don't think anything has been updated on the Jackson website since I last checked. I don't notice any new models. Maybe they just haven't updated the Jackson site yet.
                      Looks like the Jackson site is updated. Was just looking at the SLX soloist in green crackle. And the new Phil Demmel model Fury looks interesting.

Comment

Anyone know why they decided to change the location of the controls on the import Jacksons? They used to be in the same locations as the USA models. I didn't notice when this happened. I liked the vol knob beside the bridge humbucker. Great spot if you don't strum.

That orange crackle they teased on IG looks great

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
                          Looks like the Jackson site is updated.
                          Thanks, it must have happened shortly after I posted the "sort by newness" links above. Interesting stuff! The CD shape is like the second coming of the XTRR shape!

EDIT: I realized CD = Concorde.

Originally posted by Luafcm View Post
                          Anyone know why they decided to change the location of the controls on the import Jacksons?
                          Likely to appease complaints from players who kept bumping into the volume knob when playing.
                          Last edited by Number Of The Priest; 01-23-2019, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Nice to see a crackle finish soloist. The orange crackle looks fantastic. Too bad it's on the X Series.
                            Last edited by Scalphunter; 01-23-2019, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Cool to see that PC1 with the Walnut top - price is crazy though..

Comment

Phil's guitar (https://www.jacksonguitars.com/gear/...nut/2803152899) has a bridge pickup called a DiMarzio DP427. I can't find it anywhere on Google. I doubt anyone knows anything about it, and it's likely that it's made just for Phil and just for this variant of the PC1, but if anyone knows anything more about it, please feel free to share.

Comment

Working...
                                X