any namm news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any namm news

Looking forward to the Jeff loomis sig anyone got any sneek previews or speculations

Same here, my favourite time of year - bring on the NAMM goodness.

Comment

Haven't heard anything yet. But I will be there.

Comment

I was watching a video last week of Satchel playing at a guitar clinic that was filmed recently in December. He talks about his gear including his Charvel yellow Bengal signature model and said the green Bengal signature was being released next month. He said similar specs except the green one would have a gloss finish. So I'm assuming that will be a NAMM release.

Here's a link to the video of this guitar clinic. Pretty cool video if you have time to watch it all.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ufQqk0g-jY

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
          I was watching a video last week of Satchel playing at a guitar clinic that was filmed recently in December. He talks about his gear including his Charvel yellow Bengal signature model and said the green Bengal signature was being released next month. He said similar specs except the green one would have a gloss finish. So I'm assuming that will be a NAMM release.

Here's a link to the video of this guitar clinic. Pretty cool video if you have time to watch it all.
          sweet

Comment

Only thing I've seen so far is the Angel Vivaldi signature, which had a lot of potential, but the final version doesn't have a Floyd and it's an import. Still cool to see a "proper" reverse Strat head 7.

He talks about it here around 10:30 -
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F2m...&frags=pl%2Cwn

Comment

Wow, this is pretty cool. I don't usually like gold hardware, but it looks good on this.

I never heard of Angel Vivaldi but damn, that guy shreds.

And they're using my CS logo placement on the headstock ball. Looks fucking great!

I would buy one of these.

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Here's a vid of him playing it with Andy James https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL-TJ5QA1hE

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                  Wow, this is pretty cool. I don't usually like gold hardware, but it looks good on this.

I never heard of Angel Vivaldi but damn, that guy shreds.

And they're using my CS logo placement on the headstock ball. Looks fucking great!

I would buy one of these.

Unfortunately that's not what's coming out. Per the video I posted above, it's not a custom shop, and doesn't have a Floyd. This would would have been a must-have.

Comment

That's too bad because if it were just like that picture, I'd want one.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

It's saved you some money then Mike lol
                      Popular is not the same as good
                      Rare is not the same as valuable
                      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post

Well that tells me my next guitar purchase.....

Comment

I seriously hope Jackson bring out something for the Warrior fans that doesn't look like it was made by a furniture shop.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                            I seriously hope Jackson bring out something for the Warrior fans that doesn't look like it was made by a furniture shop.
                            +1

Comment

This was posted on Jackson’s Instagram account.

Comment

Working...
                              X