NAMM 2017 Pix!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM 2017 Pix!

OK, here we go. Jackson/Charvel pix are now up. Sorry it took a couple days to post them but there are MANY and they include the custom shop stuff from Wednesday's dealer only event. Once again, thanks to Jon Romanowski from Jackson Guitars for getting me access to shoot the CS stuff for us JCFers
    Here is the link to the pix:
    https://www.facebook.com/rudy.rouwey...e=3&uploaded=5
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Nice work man. Interesting to see the charvel toothpaste logo making a strong comeback.

Comment

Thanks for putting those up....OMFG that Destroyer...had an '82 Ibanez Destroyer II.

Comment

No Facebook account for me.

Any other way to see the pics?

Comment

Thanks, Rudy!

Comment

Thanks for all the great pics, Rudy! Well done and much appreciated, bro!

Comment

Thanks man. Great pics.
              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Frfurter View Post
                No Facebook account for me.

Any other way to see the pics?
                And every one has been telling me I was the only guy in the world not on face book. It is nice to see I am not the only one.

Comment

I'm not on Facebook either... any other way to access the pics?

Comment

What's up with the marks in the finish and that neck pickup?

96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

No facebook here either

Comment

Thank You Rudy for your hard work, sorry for being impatient, lol.

Comment

Wild West seems to have cleaned house with their CS acquisitions. Love their site and taste. Or should I say trying to clean house, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
                            What's up with the marks in the finish and that neck pickup?

Another bandwagon relic. Looks cool, but I'd prefer it only if it were real wear and tear.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Oh, a relic'd CS Monarkh, that makes sense. I was thinking about a Friedman signature.
                              96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Working...
                              X