Winter NAMM 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Newc View Post
    I don't blame him. It does look a bit like an ESPee, though, but hey, it says Jackson on it, so I may as well get one

Are they thick like a Les Paul or thin like the old Charvel Refinement (or a Gibson SG). I'm hoping they're kinda thick.

I'm with you that would be perfect thickness for me. I'll have to check them out though.
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

• Originally posted by Aso View Post
      The blue/green/purple soloist archtop is going to Capitol Guitars. They got a few others but I don't remember what else.

Is it just me or does the bridge pickup look crooked?

The treble string saddles are way forward giving the illusion that the Floyd is crooked. Can i assume this is a 27 fretter?
      www.vvforums.com

Comment

• Originally posted by shramiac View Post
        The treble string saddles are way forward giving the illusion that the Floyd is crooked. Can i assume this is a 27 fretter?
        You are correct that's its 27 fret. There's a video interview from NAMM talking to the builder from Jackson about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aso View Post
          From Jackson's Instagram account

Yeah, I need that in black with natural mahogany back and white binding plz!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dog Boy View Post
            Yeah, I need that in black with natural mahogany back and white binding plz!
            oh meh!!! thats sweet looking ! 24frets natural color ! when would it be out ?

Comment

Working...
            X