No announcement yet.

Winter NAMM 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monarkh looks better with reverse 3+3(4). Headstock is a bit thicker from the extra string so that helps a bit too...
    2014 Jackson KEXMG - Gloss Black with Seymour Duncan Black winter
    Charvel Desolation Star DST-1 - Transparent Black
    Epiphone "1958" Korina Explorer - Ebony

Peavey 5150 II
    Peavey Valve King 4x12 Slant Cab

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkkWarriorr View Post
      Yeah, I hear you brother!

I'm sure that most of the Pro and X series Monarkhs are made in Indonesia, probably the JS are still made in China... I like the Pro Monarkhs, but I'm not too sold on those meh headstocks! I always wanted Les Paul esque Jacksons with the traditional pointy headstock, and a reversed one would've been even a better choice for me at least! Also a Floyd equipped version is badly needed.
      getta Heritage if you wanna les paul i hear Heritages 150 pr 157 surpasses the tone of the gibsons !

Comment

• Originally posted by FunkyApocalypse View Post
        Who's the dude with the Superstrat with Robin on the headstock? that guitar is fucking sick!
        I believe Jeff Watson.

EJ

Comment

• Originally Posted by wilkinsi

No Warriors

Originally posted by DarkkWarriorr View Post
          Yeah, I hear you brother!
          +1000.

I can't understand the reasoning behind this... Do Warriors really sell that bad?
          https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

• Originally posted by ejs0614 View Post
            Anyone know what guitars went where? Haven't seen anything yet...
            From what I saw on facebook CMC got a few, Musiczoo got a few, and some smaller shops got some too..
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

• The blue/green/purple soloist archtop is going to Capitol Guitars. They got a few others but I don't remember what else.

Is it just me or does the bridge pickup look crooked?

Last edited by Aso; 01-26-2016, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• yes indeed. And the control layout looks like a EBMM JP6... I have one with that green-purple changing paint.
                JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

• Originally posted by hopkinsWFG View Post
                  getta Heritage if you wanna les paul i hear Heritages 150 pr 157 surpasses the tone of the gibsons !
                  I've heard that before, not to mention Gibsons are over rated and over priced as well even though they look great! However, I'd wait for Jackson to improve on this Monarkh line of theirs and hopefully we'll get one day what we wish for...

Originally posted by Anders View Post
                  Originally Posted by wilkinsi

No Warriors

+1000.

I can't understand the reasoning behind this... Do Warriors really sell that bad?
                  I guess they look a bit too wild for most, and not that many famous artists out there play them. Heck, I don't even think KVs or Kellys can come close to the selling units of the RRs!

Originally posted by Aso View Post
                  The blue/green/purple soloist archtop is going to Capitol Guitars. They got a few others but I don't remember what else.

Is it just me or does the bridge pickup look crooked?

Hmm, hard to tell, even the guitar that is next to it has that illusion!
                  -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

• Agreed they both look like that. That arch top is sweet though
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

• My Son wants the Silver Burst Monarkh
                      According To The Prophecy

Comment

• I don't blame him. It does look a bit like an ESPee, though, but hey, it says Jackson on it, so I may as well get one

Are they thick like a Les Paul or thin like the old Charvel Refinement (or a Gibson SG). I'm hoping they're kinda thick.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Newc View Post
                          I don't blame him. It does look a bit like an ESPee, though, but hey, it says Jackson on it, so I may as well get one

Are they thick like a Les Paul or thin like the old Charvel Refinement (or a Gibson SG). I'm hoping they're kinda thick.
                          I'm afraid they're thin or thin/medium. If you watch this video you'll notice they're almost as thick as your average Jackson guitar!

Last edited by DarkkWarriorr; 01-29-2016, 02:21 AM.
                          -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

• Ah well, was hoping for an even thickness between a Jackson and Gibson, especially with all the contouring and other back carving. Maybe it won't be so bad.
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

• I think they need a floyd model....it ain't jackson without a floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by dmoney666 View Post
                                Nope. I believe it's all but confirmed that he's back with Jackson. He's been playing that LP CS for months now. I've heard his PRS model is excellent.
                                I saw Marty live a few months ago in Vegas(mind blowing show BTW) and he played PRS and Jackson equally that night. I dont know how he is signed up for each company, just saying thats what I saw...

Comment

Working...
                                X