Summer NAMM 2015 - any news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer NAMM 2015 - any news?

Summer NAMM is going on this weekend. So, any Jackson or Charvel news coming out of this?

...Anyone, anyone? Bueller?

I saw a Facebook post recently that Charvel has started a "custom select"-like program, but not sure if this has actually been done?

I had heard the Charvel custom-select program was coming too. I think that got drowned out with all the 'Fender Sucks and is killing the Charvel brand' rhetoric. I am not sure how big a presence there is at Summer NAMM. I received a message from the custom shop mid week. Usually that doesn't happen during NAMM. Pics coming soon I hope!
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I thought they were staying out of Summer NAMM? Were they in it last year? Year before? Anyhoo, I thought it was within the last couple of years they said they weren't going anymore. May have just been that one year. Or maybe they were just telling me to fuck off

Ah well, gotta work this weekend anyway, and it's not like they'll die without me being there
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I was at Summer Namm and sadly there were no Charvels or Jacksons... GJ2 was there but I didn't see Grover.

Comment

Ah, ok. Long as I ain't missing anything

Maybe one day when I grow up I'll venture West to see Califalala and catch the show out there.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I wish they would have a Charvel custom select option. Well as long as I could get a point headstock guitar as an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
              I had heard the Charvel custom-select program was coming too. I think that got drowned out with all the 'Fender Sucks and is killing the Charvel brand' rhetoric.
              It doesn't help that you can add to the fact that Jackson's NAMM presence has kinda sucked since Fender took over... lol :p
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Is Charvel doing a Select program? I just noticed this, I hope FMIC has the sense to re-invigorate the Charvel brand.
                Jackson and Charvel have a had a blah showing the past few years. They should do an exotic series or something, rather
                than beat the same horse, year after year.

Comment

Working...
                X