No announcement yet.

Jackson NAMM 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure why they're showing guitars that can't be ordered. Sadness.

Comment

Originally posted by SausageofPower View Post
      I'm not sure why they're showing guitars that can't be ordered. Sadness.
      From what John Romanowski said at NAMM, they aren't taking orders for Roundhorn V's, simply testing the waters. I don't know if there is a big enough demand if that means in the future Jackson may change their mind and make them again. Anyway, as nice as the Roundhorns are I still think the King V is a better looking guitar.
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

I'm more interested in the Xstroyer myself.

Comment

Neither will sell in big numbers. At least, not without a famous sig model endorser. They're too niche. But it's utterly baffling why they would build them, show them at NAMM, and not allow custom shop orders. That's how they used to be offered, and how they should be again.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
            Neither will sell in big numbers. At least, not without a famous sig model endorser. They're too niche. But it's utterly baffling why they would build them, show them at NAMM, and not allow custom shop orders. That's how they used to be offered, and how they should be again.
            This.

I'm sure they have had over a hundred serious CS requests for a round horn since NAMM, including mine. Still they won't build it.
            www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
            www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
            www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Yeah, that just makes no sense. Why would you promote a product and then deny customers who want to buy it?

Also I didn't really appreciate the upper fret access cutaway and/or the pickguards.

Comment

One of those roundhorns are on sale at thomann.de in Germany. I would love to buy roundhorn maybe X series model???
                Jackson Randy Rhoads Pro 2015
                Jackson "Phobia" King-V
                BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Stealth
                SG Mutt "Swamp Thing"

BC Rich Warlock One Bass

Orange Micro Terror
                Laney TF300
                Randall 1X8

PERKELE!!!

Comment

Nobody prepared me to see the teles and stars! if I had been walking I could have hurt myself!

I can understand no xstoryers, or round horns due to Gibson being sue happy but teles and stars should be production models, jimo.
                  And I'm not just saying bring back style 2. Give it some flair. Different options, 2 hum, hs, single hum hum+tele neck, top route, bottom route, bound flat top, etc.
                  Last edited by TKEblue; 05-17-2015, 02:37 PM.
                  I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Late to the topic here but I'll offer my .02......Jackson Explorers, Roundhorns and Firebirds were NEVER big sellers for them....they were available for 25+ years. They didn't sell well. Hell, there were probably less than 50 Jackson (neck-thru) Explorers built in that time. If they were to offer them again, sure they might sell a few but it would taper off rather quickly. I think it's a case 'I want what I can't have' but if they WERE available .......honestly, would you pony up $4k and 3 years of your life waiting for it??? I doubt it. Having said that, I'm totally happy with my 'investments'.

Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

fuk you hellraiser!! lol I want all of those!! ok ill be happy with the red firebird or the instant sex. so hard to choose. you choose for me. Which one can I have? lol

Comment

Awesome pix for sure, and you're right those body styles were not big sellers for them. However, it would be nice to see them offered as being available from the CS. They don't need to be regular production models. Personally, I'd order a Rhoads over a Roundhorn, Explorer, or Firebird any day.
                          Rudy
                          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by agresivo View Post
                            I love the new DK2RMG-M in white... it's the return of the Dinky Reverse, (or DXMG) with maple board!

http://magazine.dv247.com/2015/01/22...-at-namm-2015/
                            Nice guitar,just needs pickup rings and black nickel hardware and it be perfect.

Comment

Working...
                            X