No announcement yet.

Jackson NAMM 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I goofed up McD. That is correct, McD is no longer in the guitar industry, great guy nonetheless. Its Mike McGregor (Bionic) who is no longer with Charvel and now is with Fender Squire. I did run into Bionic at the show while he was on his way to the Jackson booth. Anyway, according to what John Romanowski told me from Jackson, they had no plans to take orders for Roundhorns but were sort of testing the waters with these two Roundhorns at NAMM. These two he said were headed to Europe. If they are indeed accepting orders for Roundhorns then that's great. Anyway, here are links to various NAMM shots I took:

Jackson/Charvel:
    https://www.facebook.com/rudy.rouwey...8127765&type=3

GMP Guitars tour:

ESP:

Gibson:

Randy Rhoads Remembered:

I will update some more photos as I get time but the above should keep you busy for a while
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Ohhh, I see, you have to have a failbook account to see the pics. Wow, too bad, I wanted to see the pics of the Jackson stuff.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
        No idea of the model, but pretty sure that's an import..
        It's the new SL2 finish. They are pretty, and the couple I've played have been pretty good guitars.
        Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
          As much as a despise Periphery, the signature guitars were nice.
          They are pretty tops, if you like Ibanez RGAs.
          Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
            Ohhh, I see, you have to have a failbook account to see the pics. Wow, too bad, I wanted to see the pics of the Jackson stuff.

So create a "failbook" account & view the pics....other "failbook" participation is not required....

THANX for the great pics as always Rudy!!

Comment

Great pics. Thanks!
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

Yeah, thanks for the NAMM pics yet again, Rudy. Awesome as always, much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by BLOOD SPLATTER View Post
                  So create a "failbook" account & view the pics....other "failbook" participation is not required....

THANX for the great pics as always Rudy!!
                  Do like I did, I'm a cat on failbook... The only I could admin my band's account... lol
                  JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                  Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Here it is!!! Thanks for the pics Rudy!

JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Your welcome everyone. Newc, the reason I post them on Failbook is because while at NAMM it seems to be the only place that I can upload a large amount of pix to. I have Phobucket too but it takes too long and encounters problems when I try to upload a lot of pix. Anyway, I would have posted these last week as soon as I took them but JCF was down
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Bah, still with the hideous alumiloid inlays on the Pro series. And what's with the heel-adjust truss rod on the new Pro Dinkies? Makes the headstock look funny.

That said, the roundhorns look badass...

Comment

So many cool imports, however they either have dot inlays (No sharkies), or smurf headstocks, or zibra pups! Ughhh!... And no new Warriors!
                          -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

And we're finally back online, yet again...

A correction for those who were interested: masterbuilt custom shop orders are NOT being allowed for the roundhorn Vs after all.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                              And we're finally back online, yet again...

A correction for those who were interested: masterbuilt custom shop orders are NOT being allowed for the roundhorn Vs after all.
                              Ah crap that sucks! They tease us with these pics and yet we cannot order them Maybe Sully....

Comment

Thanks for all the photos Rudy!

The asymmetry of the wings on those roundhorns remind me of the sort Schecter make. Doesn't really do it for me...

Comment

Working...
                                X