• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a ticket.
    8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

I need a Star Trek transporter and a ticket
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Im in, Thur-Sun. Im sure we will cross paths Rudy.
        Brooks
        www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Originally posted by BGWwebguy View Post
          Im in, Thur-Sun. Im sure we will cross paths Rudy.
          Brooks
          Looking forward to it Brooks
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Some dudes on CL here in SoCal have tix for $150, $175. Man, I can't do that. I'll just have to sneak in with the catering crew.
            8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Anyone have info of where/when on the Randy show?

Comment

Saturday night at The Observatory. I think its 6-7 miles South of the convention center.
                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

John Mayer checking out a Soloist. Looks like Jackson's going old school, check out those mini-toggles.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                    Saturday night at The Observatory. I think its 6-7 miles South of the convention center.
                    Yeah, it's the old Galaxy Theater in Santa Ana. We just flew in to CA today. We're going to the Randy Rhoads Remembered show on Sat evening. It's supposed to have Rudy Sarzo on bass with Tichy on drums then a different guitarist on every song as they do the Blizzard Of Oz and Diary Of A Madman albums in their entirety. Should be good stuff!
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                      Yeah, it's the old Galaxy Theater in Santa Ana. We just flew in to CA today. We're going to the Randy Rhoads Remembered show on Sat evening. It's supposed to have Rudy Sarzo on bass with Tichy on drums then a different guitarist on every song as they do the Blizzard Of Oz and Diary Of A Madman albums in their entirety. Should be good stuff!
                      Rudy, I hope we can count on many pics/videos ~ you've always done a top notch job, hoping we can count on you
                      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                        Rudy, I hope we can count on many pics/videos ~ you've always done a top notch job, hoping we can count on you
                        Shooting the Randy Rhoads Remembered show is going to be tricky. I asked about pix and they said no DSLR cameras allowed, point and shoot cameras only I sent an e-mail to request a press pass but didn't even get a reply back. So, plan B is to shoot with a point and shoot camera which is going to be tough under stage lighting conditions. But I'm going to try to get what I can shooting in manual mode. We'll see how it goes.
                        As for the rest of the NAMM show, I will be shooting that with my DSLR and getting some video too. At least of the Jackson and Charvel booths
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Pics from the NAMM booth:

Def Lep style Kelly looks cool:

Comment

Any more Chuck?
                            Popular is not the same as good
                            Rare is not the same as valuable
                            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Love the Kelly! The pink soloist reminds me of Jeff Beck's.

Comment

Their FB page has some pics. I would like to see a few more of the H/S rev strat head w/top mount OFR please! (hint, hint!) Don't care for a PG though. And I envy you guys who go, enjoy!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
                                "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Working...
                                X