No announcement yet.

Winter NAMM 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have photos that aren't the Jackson website ones, or ones where I don't have to be on facebook to view? I mainly want to see the custom shop stuff, and especially any 7 or 8 string customs.
    Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

• Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
      When I saw them they were all shrink wrapped

What's up w/the shrink wrap??

Comment

• I had a Charvel guy literally take a guitar out of my hands because it was "super custom, paid for…" etc. Uh, lock it down, or put a sign on it. And don't freaking take it out of my hands. That's just rude. I can afford the goddamn guitar and I'm not a child.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLOOD SPLATTER View Post
          What's up w/the shrink wrap??
          I think he said those were the ones that sold to dealers and private collectors on a previous post.
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

• Awesome thread Rudy!! Easily the best this year so far!!
            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

• An extremely entertaining and informative thread. Much appreciation, Rudy.
              96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

• hi all , from what iv'e seen , and pics sent to my cell , imho looks like alot of good stuff this year ! cioa , see ya , alz / 2014 rock on everybody !

Comment

• Excellent pics ! Thanks Rudy
                  Jackson SLAT-QH CSB
                  Charvel SD Warren DeMartini Crossed Swords
                  Jackson SL-2H LS

Comment

• Originally posted by WYLDCHYLD View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]6800[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6801[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6799[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6798[/ATTACH]
                    me likes

Comment

• Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
                      I had a Charvel guy literally take a guitar out of my hands because it was "super custom, paid for…" etc. Uh, lock it down, or put a sign on it. And don't freaking take it out of my hands. That's just rude. I can afford the goddamn guitar and I'm not a child.
                      That's bullshit. At least be nice about it.
                      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

• Originally posted by neilli View Post
                        Body Design: 1984 Soloist Body Shape & Heel Cut
                        Body Material: Poplar
                        Neck Info:
                        Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body
                        Neck Finish: Painted
                        Neck Shape: Classic 1984 Soloist
                        Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
                        Fingerboard: Ebony
                        Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius
                        # of Frets: 24
                        Fret Size: Jumbo
                        Nut Material: Floyd Rose® Original Locking
                        Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
                        Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Shark Fin Inlay
                        Headstock: Jackson® Pointed Reverse 6-In-Line
                        Neck Binding: Ivoroid
                        Electronics Info:
                        Bridge Pickup: EMG® 81
                        Middle Pickup: EMG® SA
                        Neck Pickup: EMG® SA
                        Pickup Switching 3 Mini on/off Toggles
                        Pickup Config: H/S/S
                        Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
                        Hardware Info:
                        Hardware Finish: Black
                        Bridge: Original Limited 1984 Floyd Rose® with Brass Fine Tuners
                        Tremolo Arm: Floyd Rose® Original Tremolo Arm
                        Tuners: Gotoh®
                        Switch Tip: Black
                        Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
                        Strap Buttons: Gotoh
                        Other Features: Vintage 1984 Soloist™ Body Shape, Headstock & Neck Joint, Binding over Frets, Black Headstock, Vintage 1984 Logo, Side Input Jack, Blk-Wht-Blk Truss Rod
                        Accessory Items: Jackson® Custom Shop Certificate, Jackson® Logo Guitar Strap, Jackson® Pick Pack
                        The specs state 2 knobs, but the NAMM guitars have 3. 3 is just stupid in IMO, but there you go..
                        Pics show standard, not reversed headstock. Not that I mind. What I DO mind is having to wait until at least May. Anyone got pics of the side view of the neck. If its elevated like my Warrior Pro, I definitely want it.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• https://randyrhoadsrememberd.shutterfly.com

My pics from the RR tribute show.

Full NAMM pics coming very soon. Including pics of the Soloist neck with binding over fret ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
                            https://randyrhoadsrememberd.shutterfly.com

My pics from the RR tribute show.

Full NAMM pics coming very soon. Including pics of the Soloist neck with binding over fret ends.
                            You must have been standing fairly close to me during the show. The back of my head and camera are in a few of your shots. I'd say you were behind and slightly to the left of me. I posted some pix on Facebook from the show and will upload more. I also uploaded pix from Gibson, Carvin, ESP, GJ2, EBMM, Fender, and of course Jackson and Charvel. Oh yeah, I also forgot, Jake E Lee and Guthrie Govan pix are up as well. I will post the updated links tomorrow. Don't know how to do it from my cell phone.
                            I wish I knew you were right behind me Venomboy. Would have liked to say hello.
                            Rudy
                            www.metalinc.net

Comment

• Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
                              Awesome thread Rudy!! Easily the best this year so far!!
                              Did you notice I got some shots of the left handed Jacksons for you as we'll as the left handed EBMM Petrucci Mystic Dream colored guitar Lefty? It's funny, but when I'd see what little lefty guitars were there I'd think to myself: Oh, I have to get a shot of that just for leftykingv2
                              Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

• Pics of the Randy Rhoads show are awesome! I gotta ask a question though. I noticed that the cabs appeared to have the aluminum speaker cones like the ones Randy used. Were those his actual cabs? Does anyone know?

Comment

Working...
                                X