X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
    Ah, the Sub-preme

could look tasty, if it didn't have that horsedick headstock
    I don't like how thick and Les Paulish the body style is.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Phil likes 'em thick

Comment

Unfortunately not attending. But looking forward to your annual NAMM pictures & vids.
        KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
        I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Oranged is rumoured to be announcing a Dual Dark Terror at NAMM.
          USA Jackson RR1
          Charvel Model 6
          Jackson Performer-2
          Orange Dark Terror
          EVH 5150 LBX
          Hello Senòr

Comment

I seriously can't wait!!! I get more excited for Winter NAMM than I do for Christmas and my birthday, (both around the same time). This year seems to be very promising

Comment

How long? 3 weeks + 2 days? Fucking hell.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by VegasGreg View Post
                I will be there. Been going every year since 1994. Always have a blast catching up with my friends and seeing new product.
                sweet! I'm a regular as well since 2001
                looking forward to meeting folks from the JCF at the Jackson/Charvel/EVH booth!

Comment

I'll be going...I went last year and had a great time, this year I'll bring my girlfriend too

Comment

So, does anyone know of any must see happenings while there? In the past we got to see Racer X/Paul Gilbert, Joe Satriani, Extreme, Ratt, etc... Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you guys there.
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

If you get time, please also check the Randall booth.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                        If you get time, please also check the Randall booth.
                        I always stop by their booth although I'm less interested in them since they no longer are doing the MTS series of amps. That was Randall's best product ever! I always stop by Egnater too because no one knows more about the MTS stuff than Bruce Egnater himself and he's a great guy to talk to.
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Anyone going to the Randy Rhoads Remembered show on Saturday night?
                          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Silly question...

Is this really called winter namm?
                            Isn't this just regular namm, and the additional one is called summer namm?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                              Anyone going to the Randy Rhoads Remembered show on Saturday night?
                              Who is sponsoring it? Where is it?

Avenged Sevenfold is rumored to be playing the Grove. If so, I'll be there.

Comment

I would like to go see the Randy Rhoads Remembered show but it would be nice if I could find a way to be able to take my camera in. They are only allowing point and shoot type cameras while I'd like to be able to shoot with my DSLR as I did the Paul Gilbert and Joe Satriani shows in the past. I can get some killer shots with the DSLR! Anyone have any connections to help with this?
                                Rudy
                                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                                X