Charvel Namm 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Namm 2013

Where and why hasn't anyone done any real Charvel coverage for Namm 2013? Not even the Tone-King has covered it. Is there some special reason, I hope????????

They had Charvel far away from Jackson/Fender and the booth was super small with nothing really special happening. Like a handful of some nice customs and then pro mods and the desolation series.

Comment

If you check the NAMM thread, I posted a link to my Facebook shots of the Charvel booth. Also, while its true they had their own booth away from Jackson/Fender their display wasn't small. They were on the main floor like last year. The Desolation series was like last year, the Pro Mods had their own wall and now made in Mexico, recessed terms, hard tail and Floyd options, Duncan pickups. The Custom Shop Charvels were on another wall by themselves. Pretty logically laid out booth I think. Also, this as as welll as last year's Charvel displays were larger than anything they had in years past. Sure, I'd like to drool over more Custom Shops too, there can never be too many of those
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

I find it kind of odd though that none of the usual Charvel dealers have had much if anything to say about these new Pro Mods. In the years past a lot of the online dealers had these up on their sites for pre sale before NAMM was even over? No anticipated delivery date,spec list or even a mention that they exist except the dealers in the UK?

Comment

The Pro Mods don't come out until April. We decided to show the proto's at NAMM. Simply, more information will be coming out as we close in on the April launch date.

Comment

Originally posted by Bionic View Post
            The Pro Mods don't come out until April. We decided to show the proto's at NAMM. Simply, more information will be coming out as we close in on the April launch date.
            Hi Bionic,
            I've been thinking that the Pro Mods would be perfect if they followed the Jackson Custom Select idea.
            Mostly for the colors and maybe for a choice of fretboard options.

Please think about it. It would be in the spirit of the original Charvel idea.
            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

There will be wild cards so your choice of options may just pop up. And did I mention that these guitars played great?
              Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
              www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Working...
              X