No announcement yet.

Winter NAMM 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have seen Jackson roll out quite a few models in the last 3-4 months. I am wondering if they aren't going to spring a surprise on us in the form of new Charvel models.
    They don't go to Summer NAMM anymore.
    And the idea of just introducing the same models, that were technically never officially discontinued, is a very anti climactic use of such a big media blowout event.
    Especially since they have not been to Summer NAMM. The Charvel roll outs have been after Winter NAMM, closer to summer. That's one thing I would think they might change to make better use of media frenzy.
    Plus that is when "We" the prospective buyers are really looking for GAS inspiration for our tax money. LOL.
    The Pro Mods are nice to have in the lineup though. What kind of Wildcards will we see?
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
    A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

I can't believe we have not seen any teaser pics of the new Pro Mods. FMIC must be promising castration to anyone who leaks them?

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
        I can't believe we have not seen any teaser pics of the new Pro Mods. FMIC must be promising castration to anyone who leaks them?
        Eh, it ain't the 2014 Corvette!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

See yas there.... We should do a Fri nite beer fest somewhere.
          Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
          http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
            I thought you just liked warriors? :think:
            I prefer Warriors for sure especially for metal, but not for everything else. I do have other guitars other than the Warriors you know, including a GK equipped Mexi Start!

Originally posted by holycross1 View Post
            Like twins in a Penthouse Magazine....LOL
            -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

http://www.richtonemusic.co.uk/produ...snow_white.asp

No pic yet .. but this sounds interesting. Looks like they are also making burst colour Pro Mods.
              www.vendetta-theband.com
              www.atomhawk.com

Comment

The pics Rich Tone do have with these new models are of the MIJ Pro Mods so it'll be interesting to see the real thing and find out if they've gone with direct mount or back to pickup rings and if they've disposed of that yellow neck stain from the last Japanese batch. Price seems reasonable too, though they're listed without a case.

I assume the EVH models are coming off the same production line so I'm surprised to see they're £100 cheaper. I wonder how they'll compare?

Can't wait to see 'em. But why three burst colours and no hot pink bengal? Fewls.
                http://www.mattdixon.co.uk/

Comment

So Cal weather update! I am sorry to have to deliver this news but rain and cold winds all starting tomorrow and lasting all weekend. It was 80 last Saturday.

Comment

I'll be over there at some point...

Comment

JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

7:58 looks like a roundhorn rhoads. Intersting.

Comment

Where are the Charvels?

Comment

Not even ONE Warrior? Pfft!
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
                              Good catch. I see some diversity that looks nice. Definitely some new territory for the brand in the import lines.
                              Still was hoping to see some reverse head dinky pro or soloist pro model. Even a limited run would make me happier. But that Broderick Pro 6 has my name written all over it. Now do I want Black or white?
                              An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
                              A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
                                Where are the Charvels?
                                Yeah...what he said!
                                "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                                I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                                X