No announcement yet.

Winter NAMM 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randall amps? They will be showing their new Mike Fortin designed amps.

Comment

Randall is always there. Same group that owns Washburn. I liked the MTS stuff from them but they abandoned that platform. Too bad, as I think it was their best product.
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
        Randall is always there. Same group that owns Washburn. I liked the MTS stuff from them but they abandoned that platform. Too bad, as I think it was their best product.
        Yes it was. I love the MTS. Now if Egnater can relight the torch on the MTS that would be great. Maybe see what Bruce & company have in store if they are there.
        KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
        I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Please visit the Roland booth and kick their asses over the need to improve tracking on the GK/GR systems.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

So, Kemper will release both a rack-version of their profiling amp and one with a built-in power amp:

http://www.skatingdog.com/?p=392

Very interesting!

Comment

GJ2 will have a single cut, as well as bolt on versions of their guitars.

Comment

I just read that Jackson will be releasing around 20 new models including more affordable versions of sig models like the Broderick!

Comment

20?! Damn, I hope there's some soloists.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by beachjammer View Post
                    I just read that Jackson will be releasing around 20 new models including more affordable versions of sig models like the Broderick!
                    I like everything about the Broderick except the price. Keeping my fingers crossed for that one

Comment

where??

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                        where??
                        Look at the bottom of this page: http://www.premierguitar.com/Magazin...ew.aspx?Page=2

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
                          I like everything about the Broderick except the price. Keeping my fingers crossed for that one
                          I'm still drooling over that red Broderick seven string, but a solid quality 1/3 of its price version is what I'm looking for. Also I'd love to see more color/PU options on the Warrior imports. Reversed headstock Soloists will be also nice to have.
                          -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

Originally posted by Hamner1 View Post
                            Yes it was. I love the MTS. Now if Egnater can relight the torch on the MTS that would be great. Maybe see what Bruce & company have in store if they are there.
                            Egnater has always been there in the past. Bruce is a great guy to talk to. I will definetly be visiting his booth which has grown over the years from a little spot to a larger display with a demo/sound room btw

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                            Please visit the Roland booth and kick their asses over the need to improve tracking on the GK/GR systems.
                            Roland/Boss usually have a gigantic display! Definetly stopping there! I won't be doing much ass kicking though, thats Ron's job

Originally posted by beachjammer View Post
                            Lets face it, the big attraction at the Jackson booth are the killer Custom Shops. By far, my favorite thing to see at NAMM. There is just nothing like the USA/CS stuff
                            Rudy
                            www.metalinc.net

Comment

I've seen the list of Jackson CS stuff, and there's a few interesting things there, but from the descriptions, nothing much I'd actually open my wallet for. There is one interesting bit of news regarding the USA guitars though...
                              Popular is not the same as good
                              Rare is not the same as valuable
                              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Do tell!

Comment

Working...
                                X