Winter NAMM 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vampire dark View Post
    if it is possible to get a video of the J/C corner that would be cool too.
    I did that last year with my Zoom Q3HD and will do it again this year BTW, Last year Charvel had their own display on the main floor away from Jackson which was upstairs. I always look forward to the J/C stuff before anything else at NAMM.
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

I will again be there working the GMP Booth in Hall E.

We will be bringing some great stuff as usual!! There will be an 2012 GMP Store close-out sale after the show in one of our rooms within 5 minutes walking distance. If anyone is going to be there and would like info...hit me up at the show for details.

CC Deville will be there signing on Thursday for a couple of hours.

Neil Giraldo will be in on Saturday.
      Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Mesa won't be there... same as last year. They'd rather spend the money on marketing and new product development.

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
        I've heard Mesa is going to be showing a Mini Mark V.

Schecter will be launching a new USA line.

There will be an Ibanez Andy Timmons Premium model as well as a 7 string fixed bridge Premium RG.

Mike Fortin and Randall should be there with a Randall version of the Meathead.

Kramer should be launching some new products.

Egnater might be there with new, USA-built M4 preamps

-Can someone take some pics of the J/C stuff?
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
          Stolen from the ESP Forum NAMM'13 thread http://bbs.espguitars.com/showpost.p...&postcount=397

(there are more, I just posted only the stratheads) lol
          i really hope that schecter is going to be introducing these guitars to the US. i have been drooling for an SD II 24....
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I had one from that line a few years ago should not have sold it. thick neck very high quality(weak pups)

Comment

New EVH stuff - a combo amp and $899 versions of the 3 striped guitars.

Comment

^ I like those Schecters. Never knew of the SD II 24. I love it, those are my dream specs.
                Last edited by Grawnday; 01-04-2013, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                  I had one from that line a few years ago should not have sold it. thick neck very high quality(weak pups)
                  AIYEEEE!!!!! that's what i want....except in teal or pink.
                  GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I think Boss should attend to apologise and announce new GT-100 patches that genuinely DON'T suck available on line
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I'll be there as well, masquerading as a middle-aged father of 3...
                      Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

New USA Charvel Pro Mods!

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
                          WHAT, FOR REAL?! This makes me so, so happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
                            is that a request or the truth?

Comment

Request!

Comment

I wonder if Randall will be there. I haven't seen them bring anything out new in years.
                                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                                X