Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM 2012 Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/Venomboy666?feature=mhee

Not a lot of NAMM 2012 stuff but hopefully you'll still enjoy it. Some footage from the Sabian Party featuring Mike Portnoy, Billy Sheehan, Tony MacAlpine and Derek Sherinian.

Cool stuff! It looks like I wasn't too far away from you from the footage. I was sort of centered in front of Tony Macalpine and I alternated shooting with my Nikon camera for stills and my Zoom Q3HD for video. I need to upload those to Youtube when I get some time.
    I also watched your NAMM 2011 videos of Megadeth. Poor Dave, he looks out of place playing the lone Dean in the crowd. He needs to go back to Jackson
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

That room was packed for the show. I was right next to Rob Caggiano from Anthrax. Super sausage fest in there!

Comment

Whatever happend to Danny Spitz? Rob is good guiarist, but those funky headstocked ESP's he plays got to go!

Comment

I like the Guthrie shout out, "I'm going over here now..." It's gotta be tough with camera's in your face all day. Thanks for the putting up the vid links.

Comment

Danny left after the Anthrax "reunion". I didn't think his playing was all that on the last tour he was one. Guthrie was a great sport. He knows a friend of mine and was happy to do the shout out.

Comment

Dammit... there are more Smartphones than gear on stage... lol!!!! Cool vid....
              Stay fuckin metal.... for life!!! ALEX

www.myspace.com/alekshitz

Comment

Working...
              X