My NAMM Coverage Starts Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My NAMM Coverage Starts Tomorrow

As I do every year, I'll be shooting pics and video of interesting things I see during my trip to NAMM. The show is way too big for me to see everything but as I go from appointment to appointment, I'll be posting pics and videos of new gear, crazy looking people, rockstars, the occasional smokin' hot model and any concerts/parties I go to. I'm also taking a tour of Suhr's new factory on Thursday... should be cool!

If you see something you want more info on, just email me at [email protected] and I'll respond as fast as I possibly can. If you need a question answered immediately, call JAY at the number below and he'll get in touch with me on the spot.

My coverage starts Wednesday night (1/18/12) when I'll be attending a special Custom Shop dealer event at Fender/Jackson/Charvel. Tune in!

www.facebook.com/mattsmusiccenter

www.youtube.com/mattsmusiccenter

www.flicker.com/mattsmusiccenter

Enjoy!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St # 3121
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    facebook.com/mattsmusiccenter
    --------------------------------------------
    6 months 0% Financing Available
    New England's ONLY Bad Cat Dealer
    Jackson and Charvel Custom Shop Dealer
    Splawn, Bogner, Diezel, Mesa Boogie Dealer
    PRS, Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Guitars Dealer
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by dannyr View Post
      Looking forward to it!
      +1
      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Pics and video of the Jackson booth are up. Check our YouTube, Flickr and Facebook!
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Thanks Matt...

Comment

Matt, do you know if Peavey is coming out with another series of Vypyr amps? It might be called Vypyr II, etc. TIA

Comment

Thank you Matt!!

I just checked the pictures and have some questions (if you can get the reply from the Jackson guys):
              - There is no new Scott Ian signature (the imports ones with graphics (Among the living, NOT...)?
              - There is no Broderick import model?
              - Is there any new models or finishes (except from the new X serie)?

Thanks
              What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

That red 7 string that isn't the broderick is a beaut!
                "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

Thank you very much Matt for being our eyes again this year. I for one look forward to your coverage every year. Terrific pics and video so far! That Egyptian Warrior at the Jackson Booth really got my son excited (love anything with glyphs and mummies). Any chance at getting a few more close up shots of that one?

Comment

Thanks Matt. Some very nice J/Cs in the booth.

Comment

Originally posted by abitfunky View Post
                      Thank you very much Matt for being our eyes again this year. I for one look forward to your coverage every year. Terrific pics and video so far! That Egyptian Warrior at the Jackson Booth really got my son excited (love anything with glyphs and mummies). Any chance at getting a few more close up shots of that one?
                      Mike Learn did the paint on that one. There are some pics here:

http://learnguitars.com/wp/2011/12/3...stom-finishes/

Comment

I wonder if they have any of those new Charvels there? the Star and the soloist style.

BTW, a side note...... Is Gibson there with any guitars? not trying to poke fun at them, but seriously with that Fed raid on them, were they able to build any guitars to bring to NAMM???
                        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

The extreme warrior with the egyptian learn paintjob takes the fucking piss!
                          I WANT IT!
                          All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Matt, can you sneak at the Ernie Ball booth? I wanna see the new JP12 (or JP-XII)...
                            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

You tease.
                              the short, distant you tube clip @Jackson

nice to see it bussling in there.
                              >^v^<

Comment

Working...
                              X