Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmbob22 View Post
    jackson needs to cut the bull shit,
    only off japan imports, a base line, and a PRO top level like they did in the 90s
    and USA's only through the custom shop
    drop the bs js/series, i like the idea that everyone can own a jackson, but it think owning a jackson should be a prestige, quality instruments cost money, dont bring yourself down with cheap 3rd world imports

i so wish this company was owned by a single human being again, not a corporation, jackson is losing its identity
    Agreed!!

Comment

Originally posted by gmbob22 View Post
      jackson needs to cut the bull shit,
      only off japan imports, a base line, and a PRO top level like they did in the 90s
      and USA's only through the custom shop
      drop the bs js/series, i like the idea that everyone can own a jackson, but it think owning a jackson should be a prestige, quality instruments cost money, dont bring yourself down with cheap 3rd world imports

i so wish this company was owned by a single human being again, not a corporation, jackson is losing its identity
      You have a very valid point here, and one that's already been proven long ago. Anyone remember KRAMER (the original Kramer, not the new Gibson version lol)? The big problem they had was exactly THIS. They flooded the market with SHIT. Literally. And it killed them. The brand was never the same after that. I know they had some money issues as well from what I've heard they didn't manage it well either, but Kramer got to be known for the cheap junk they were peddling, and not so much for their better guitars such as the Baretta, Proaxe, Nightswan, and Stagemaster series. Those were great guitars. Hell, the Proaxe, even by todays standards, was one hell of a guitar...

Anyway, point being this is a real problem, or CAN be a real problem. Kramer proved it and Jackson should take heed. I know a ton of Jackson players, and not many play JS series guitars. Sure, they are great for the money and great for beginners, but we don't need that many models. We need more put into the Pro and USA type guitars.

Just my $0.02 of course FWIW... which may not be much lol. But I for one would love to see some of these new models hit the streets. Jackson also needs to jump onto that NAMM GAS wagon, cause you know everyone is gassin' it up whenever NAMM is here. We're all waiting to see what guitar our hard earned cash will be dumped into, and if Jackson is months (or years in some cases) behind the 8 ball, what good is that for anyone?? Ok I'm done venting now lol
      - Adam

Comment

Is it just me, or they use "six-string" size of sharkfin inlays also on sevenstrings? I thinks I saw it on SLAT3-7 as well... it seems to me like the inlay doesn't cover the whole board between frets like it does on sixtrings guitars.

Comment

whats the story with that 1 hum .... if i scrolled by and it was menetion above, i apologize...

Comment

The Corey Beaulieu 6 string guitar has smaller Sharkfin inlays, kinda like a Gibson Les Paul's rectangle inlays. This is one of the custom features that make this instrument unique. You can find this guitar for sale on the internet (recently).

Comment

Originally posted by Skid 9 View Post
              The Corey Beaulieu 6 string guitar has smaller Sharkfin inlays, kinda like a Gibson Les Paul's rectangle inlays. This is one of the custom features that make this instrument unique. You can find this guitar for sale on the internet (recently).
              Pics or it didn't happen.
              It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
              ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by adoxtater View Post
                You have a very valid point here, and one that's already been proven long ago. Anyone remember KRAMER (the original Kramer, not the new Gibson version lol)? The big problem they had was exactly THIS. They flooded the market with SHIT. Literally. And it killed them. The brand was never the same after that. I know they had some money issues as well from what I've heard they didn't manage it well either, but Kramer got to be known for the cheap junk they were peddling, and not so much for their better guitars such as the Baretta, Proaxe, Nightswan, and Stagemaster series. Those were great guitars. Hell, the Proaxe, even by todays standards, was one hell of a guitar...

Anyway, point being this is a real problem, or CAN be a real problem. Kramer proved it and Jackson should take heed. I know a ton of Jackson players, and not many play JS series guitars. Sure, they are great for the money and great for beginners, but we don't need that many models. We need more put into the Pro and USA type guitars.

Just my $0.02 of course FWIW... which may not be much lol. But I for one would love to see some of these new models hit the streets. Jackson also needs to jump onto that NAMM GAS wagon, cause you know everyone is gassin' it up whenever NAMM is here. We're all waiting to see what guitar our hard earned cash will be dumped into, and if Jackson is months (or years in some cases) behind the 8 ball, what good is that for anyone?? Ok I'm done venting now lol
                Shame what happened to Kramer I remember them putting out bitchin guitars when I was a kid in 80's and 90's. The other thing fucking up Jackson is Fender's greed. The price hikes are already ridiculous. It would be one thing if they improved something....anything to justify the ridiculous amount they want to hike them every time. All I see are reasons to NOT buy Jackson anymore instead of all the awesome reasons I used to find TO buy a Jackson. It always sucks when prices go up and it is inevitable but they could at least offer something to ease some of the sting of paying $2,400 for something that less than five years ago only cost $1,400.
                I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

I thought the dude was still playing Dean V Flamoshit, and now he has already seven Signitures with Jackson?!
                  Soon, everything will have some halfassfamous jackass' signiture on it
                  Jackson Black SL2HT, Jackson Trans Blue SL2H, Jackson Adrian Smith white with ebony board, ESP KH-2 Caution Hot, Gibson Les Paul Custom aged white, Fender American Strat.

Comment

A year later and nothing, maybe the prototypes are just taking longer than expected?

Also maybe Dean or Phil Demmel had a shit fit about the cutouts?

Originally posted by Knockout View Post
                    I thought the dude was still playing Dean V Flamoshit, and now he has already seven Signitures with Jackson?!
                    Soon, everything will have some halfassfamous jackass' signiture on it
                    Stop talking.

Comment

Originally posted by dulrich1227 View Post
                      whats the story with that 1 hum .... if i scrolled by and it was menetion above, i apologize...
                      Looks like a custom shop with a golden penis in a sky of blue.
                      "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

Working...
                      X