Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My NAMM 2010 pics

Enjoy all 450-ish photos.

Videos and reviews sometime this century.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/...3%3A1865127823

Very cool - you certainly took plenty of pics
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Any chance I could get these in a zip file?
      I like to keep guitar pics in an archive for Custom Order colors and stuff.

If you can't then no biggie. I didn't know if you do this professionally or something.
      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Flatpicker, I can probably send them to you. I'm just a professional metalhead and dweeb

Comment

PM me and I'll throw em all on a server and build a gallery for everyone to enjoy. If you want, you can upload the raw, hi-res and ya'll can have yer choice and pick.

PM or email and I'll send you some FTP details and we'll go from there.

~Tooth
          Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

I'll shoot you a PM soon Strangletooth.

There's probably 1-2gb worth of images. They're all like 13 megapixels or so. HUGE!

Comment

That was cool!

Comment

Wow...thanks for those great pics! How did you have time to play anything? :-)) And that chick at "The End"? Man, was she smokin
                hot! A 12 bod! I actually bumped into you, and didnt know it was you!
                I remember "Bibi".. ) Anyway, i was the big Jim Neibors dude with the
                Hawaii shirt on... LOL Talked with John 5..he was super nice.

Comment

Awesome collection of pics!! I actually looked at all 448. That Kodak browser is pretty slick too.

thanks,
                  Wally

Comment

Cool site too!!! Thanks for an inside look!
                    Ratt & Roll

Comment

Awesome pics, clear and crips! Couple of "french" mistakes on Demartini's Charvel!
                      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

very cool..I like the pic of you and Ed Roman....lol
                        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

How would you describe Ed's aroma this year? Pics were great, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Last year Ed smelled of pee. This year he just looked like pee.

Comment

I noticed you took a picture of the new 7 string SLAT3-7 Soloists. I find it interesting that one has a tiny logo and the other one is scaled to the seven-string sized headstock and actually looks nice. It's pic #106 for those who want to look.
                              "Dear Dr. Bill,
                              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
                              X