X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canella talks about the new line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf1UZJ4VN3A
    Tell me about it!

I haven't heard so much raving about the 7-string like he said, I guess it's a good start for 7-string production models, but heck, New models during the year? I'm happy now
    Gear

Jackson DXMG
    Jackson JS30RR
    Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
    Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
    Blackstar HT5H
    Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
    Marshall JCM 800 2203
    Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Total "raving" about the 7-stringers all over the internet? I guess I've missed the fuss completely then.

Comment

If they release some new USA models throughout the year, that would be amazing!

Comment

If I order the slat3-7, I hope they will not release a US 7 string during the year, 'cause I could be very disapointed!
          What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

2010... sup dude! :ROTF:
            "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

The seven strings have been making the artist rounds for a few months, so perhaps that's where the feedback is coming from?
              Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Raving?!? I am actually more excited about this bad guy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattsmu...er/4277366210/

Comment

"This is just the beginning, we have more stuff coming throughout the year"

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Does anyone have more info on this, or is this just a cliffhanger to keep you hooked?

Comment

Raving comes from the people buying the guitars - i.e. the dealers who are asked by their customers for 7 strings.

Nobody listens to what idiots like us on the interweb have to say.
                      -------------------------
                      Blank yo!

Comment

Yeah that more stuff coming out was a total scare off! Why not just tell us whats on the horizon damnit.

Comment

i like the seven, headstock didnt look as bad in the video as in photos

Comment

They had a couple of the cheapo models at a GC I was at yesterday. I didn't play them, but the dinky I picked up felt pretty solid.

Comment

Working...
                            X