Detailed Info on New For 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailed Info on New For 2010

Not sure on delivery times but get in touch with me if you have any questions about these new models. I'm happy to help in any way I can!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    --------------------------------
    6 months 0% Financing Available
    Gibson Custom Shop Super Dealer
    Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Custom Guitars Dealer
    Bogner and Mesa/Boogie amps shipped anywhere in the USA!
    Last edited by mattsmusiccenter; 01-06-2010, 09:39 PM.
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

not to be a party pooper, Matt, but with the "confidential dealer-only pricing information" on those, are you putting yourself at risk sharing them with us?
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Actually I think (hope) that he's Photochopped that tagline over the actual dealer prices, and the MSRP and MAP are what we'll see once they actually arrive.

Digging the 7-string, but not the non-reverse head on it. Seems to me that's a long way for a 9 to stretch
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Matt, would you know if the sevens will be 25.5", or if they've gone a reverse KV2T route and changed the scale length despite the model name.
        Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
        Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

I made sure posting this info was ok with several people at FMIC before I did it, so I'm not putting myself at risk. I appreciate the concern though!

Dred: The only info I have is what's posted above.
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Oh, by the way, it does seem like the green 7 with the ginormous head wasn't as fake as we've thought. The perspective on that pic is fucked, but it does seem like the small logo plus the huge overhang suggest that the true size of the head fucking massive.
            Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
              Dred: The only info I have is what's posted above.
              Aah, much appreciated for the time, sir!

Comment

Given that it's a Soloist, I'd venture a guess and say it's 25.5" scale. I see what you're saying about the KV2T, but those were originally 25.5" as well.

And with Jackson, short-scale Strat/Dinky body has always been "Fusion". Plus the production slowdown it would take for imports to have a different scale.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

that headstock does look a little bit MASSIVE!! They should put an oversize logo on it, the standard one is just making it look even bigger. Alternatively, they could put a (gaakk) 4-3 smurfhat on it. But only some NASL owning clown would go for that
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    Given that it's a Soloist, I'd venture a guess and say it's 25.5" scale. I see what you're saying about the KV2T, but those were originally 25.5" as well.

And with Jackson, short-scale Strat/Dinky body has always been "Fusion". Plus the production slowdown it would take for imports to have a different scale.
                    That's what I thought, but there's an ideology that 27" scale sounds and plays best on sevens, so Jackson may have deviated and went with that to spice things up. Anyway, I think it's a 25.5", but was wondering and all that... Look at me rambling on

Comment

How can it be that there are a couple of very nice 7-string guitars out there which have been posted on this board on which the headstock looked pretty good, but on these it looks HUGE and fucking ugly?

I think I've lost my interest in Jackson completely. I guess I'm officialy going to look more at other brands this year. Too bad, cause I've always liked my Jacksons. Well, time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by BeëlzeM View Post
                        Too bad, cause I've always liked my Jacksons.
                        past tense? So because of the headstock on a photoshopped 7 string (a guitar which you haven't seen in person yet) on a dealer communication you no longer like your Jacksons?
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

I like them, maybe I'll get one if things work out.

Comment

It may not be much, but holy crap, new Jackson models! I like the seven. I'd like to see an actual picture of the headstock before I make my judgment though.
                            "Dear Dr. Bill,
                            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

pretty uninspiring, and emg's on the seven - same as everyone else *yawn.

Comment

Working...
                              X