Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any new Jackson/Charvel models for Winter NAMM 2010?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P.S. - McD did his best trying to help it get approved. Unfortunately, I think he ran into a wall of pleather briefcases and bad toupees (FMIC legal).

Thanks again for the effort anyway, McD!

Comment

bump for 2011

Comment

put the double rhoads in normal production

Comment

So... 1 year later... anybody seen a Custom Shop Firebird yet?
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Reverse headstock Soloists... DO IT!

Comment

Id like to see some more one offs/ short runs for '11, like the ****FF series or the FireStorm but obviously not repeats (i like owning a somewhat "rare" guitar), something unique for a change.
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

7 String USA soloists (without the giant headstocks) would be great!

Comment

Hope it happens:

- USA WR1s with reversed headstocks. (I'd buy one for sure if not more)
                  - MIJ WR5FR with OFR, Neck thru, sharkies, binding, single Hum. (I'd buy two if done right)
                  - USA SL2s with reversed headstocks. (I'll get it if the above Warriors don't make it)...
                  -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

I've been out of the loop here but I's be surprised if there are any more maple boarded or reversed headstocks in standard production with either Jackson or Charvel since I started this thread over 4 years ago in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
                      I've been out of the loop here but I's be surprised if there are any more maple boarded or reversed headstocks in standard production with either Jackson or Charvel since I started this thread over 4 years ago in 2010.
                      Probably have to buy a replacement reverse maple board neck from Musikraft to achieve that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
                        I watched the Anderton's walkthrough of the J/C booth on Youtube last night. Looks like they have some new Jacksons with both
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                        X