Jackson 7 Strings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson 7 Strings

So i have heard through the grapevine that jackson will be releasing some 7 stings at namm , from what i have heard all will be sig models and all have floyds and EMGs. One for sure is a corey sig from trivium , now that he is done with dean he has come back to jackson and uses 7's now . The rest of the 7's are super strat shape with one being the new COW with OFR. Sounds pretty cool .

we need an SL2H -7 that doesn 't cost $3,500.00
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

from what i heard they are all going to be sig . models

Comment

I just hope the COW7 with FR will be .. well I bet one will be all black... but one maybe a Silverburst ? like Christians actual Custom ? but with a matching headstock and a Black Jackson logo...

To be honest I hope/hoped there will be a "entry level" 7 string from Jackson... like a DX7 or something...

Still that's Great ! New Jackson 7 ! Always a great thing

Comment

Fuck sig models. I want a Jackson! Not some assclowns guitar. I cant bring myself to get a dime or loomis model and they are my gods!

Comment

Originally posted by bibz View Post
            Fuck sig models. I want a Jackson!
            +2
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by bibz View Post
              fuck sig models. I want a jackson! Not some assclowns guitar. I cant bring myself to get a dime or loomis model and they are my gods!

tru dat.
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

yea i agree , i hate buying someone else's guitar and it sucks because they usually have the best specs

Comment

One thing I've noticed about sig models is that they are not identical to the original. Take the Demmell model for example - his has binding, the ones being sold do not.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

The cool thing about sigs is that some of them have indeed cool features witch you dont get on the regular models (MTRR- reversed head+2emg, demmelition-KV with emg). But I agree that its odd to buy a guitar with someones name on it unless youre a big fan of the artist, plus as said the specs arent always identical to the original and most models are pricier than the regular ones.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                      One thing I've noticed about sig models is that they are not identical to the original. Take the Demmell model for example - his has binding, the ones being sold do not.
                      They have binding, but it's black.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
                        from what i heard they are all going to be sig . models
                        If they make a goldtop 7-string Mark Morton model, I am so in!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Entry level RR7 string with floyd... I´d buy that for sure
                          Jackson Randy Rhoads Pro 2015
                          Jackson "Phobia" King-V
                          BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Stealth
                          SG Mutt "Swamp Thing"

BC Rich Warlock One Bass

Orange Micro Terror
                          Laney TF300
                          Randall 1X8

PERKELE!!!

Comment

Well, still it's good with Jackson that they dont put the artist's name all over the headstock, just on the truss rod wich you can always swap out... exept for that damm hot matt tuck sig with his fucking picture on the back....
                            Tell me about it!

Comment

The first new 7 string Jackson will be Japan made Slat-7 with two EMG and floyd rose .
                              '94 KV PCS
                              '99 KV-2 Camo
                              '01 KV-2 Black Ghost Flames
                              '93 Grover Jackson Kelly Custom

Comment

Working...
                              X