Kramer Focus 1000
    Ibanez SDGR Bass
    Ovation Celebrity
    Martin Backpacker

Comment

Just booked my reservations.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I really hope C/J does something new and exciting. Hell, it can be old and exciting. Lord knows I love em but I'm hanging on by a thread. PRS have just about gotten my full time and attention anymore.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Thanks to a super dude on this forum...im in too! I'll be in my
          underware... i should be easy to spot! :ROTF: *there from Thursday morning till Sunday, leaving early to get back home..
          Last edited by Robert Burns; 01-08-2010, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Yeah! What a GREAT idea!!!

Originally posted by ToneZone View Post
            Oh yes, for f*** sake. I want a decent 7-string WITH a floyd. Why doesn't anyone make that?
            \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by McD View Post
              No, not 100 - 10 is the minimum for a USA Small Batch Run. Well, I can only do so many new models at a given time... did you not notice the RR24M?
              Yep, one on backorder from Sam Ash!

Comment

Yeah! What a GREAT idea!!!
                GAH! dont teese
                Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

If someone can teach me how to post pics, I'd appreciate it. I want to start a thread here beginning on Monday, when Chris and I start setting up the booth. Anyone that can advise, please let me know. I'm gonna try and get in here and the Facebook page a couple times a day all week.

Happy New Year!

Comment

If someone can teach me how to post pics, I'd appreciate it. I want to start a thread here beginning on Monday, when Chris and I start setting up the booth. Anyone that can advise, please let me know. I'm gonna try and get in here and the Facebook page a couple times a day all week.

Happy New Year!
                    McD; I just upload my pix to photobucket then to post the pic here in a thread I right click the IMG code under that particular pic in Photobucket, copy, then paste that IMG code here and the pic appears in the thread.
                    Let me know about shooting the booth early in the day at the show and I can even burn a CD of them for you daily if you want to post those
                    See you at NAMM
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                      McD; I just upload my pix to photobucket then to post the pic here in a thread I right click the IMG code under that particular pic in Photobucket, copy, then paste that IMG code here and the pic appears in the thread.
                      Let me know about shooting the booth early in the day at the show and I can even burn a CD of them for you daily if you want to post those
                      See you at NAMM
                      To expand, the image address that you will get once uploaded, will have to be encased in [img]...[/img] tags.

In the end, your pic, in text while composing your post, will be [img]www.address to your pic[/img]

So simply find an image hosting site you like, upload, you'll receive the url (sometimes already in [img]...[/img] tags to save you hassle), and post it in the thread. Hope this helps any.
                      Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                      Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Thanks! I'll get a photobuckethead account.

Comment

McD...is this what your id tag will have on it? Gotta look you up, and
                          shake your hand! Thanks!

Comment

Thanks! I'll get a photobuckethead account.
                            Just suggesting, If you have a fanpage for jackson on facebook you can upload your pics and put them here with alot less hassle.
                            Gear

Jackson DXMG
                            Jackson JS30RR
                            Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
                            Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
                            Blackstar HT5H
                            Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
                            Marshall JCM 800 2203
                            Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Mazz, I've got the Facebook page and uploaded pics from my phone and that's EASY! I created a Photobucket page and can't seem to get the pictures links to work. If anyone can help, let me know. I want to post info here as well as on the Facebook. Most of the hard core Jackson fans hang out here!!! Hell, I did before I worked at Jackson, so why wouldn't YOU!?!?!

Comment

Brian - You just have upload the pics to photobucket, then copy the appropriate URL between [IMG] [/IMG] in the JCF text entry box... or hit the little mountain icon and that'll do the tags for you
                                Popular is not the same as good
                                Rare is not the same as valuable
                                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                                X