No announcement yet.

Wood type on my KV1..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Jason! How goes it? Don't forget to email me those pics you mentioned before, if you still want the KV1t.

Comment

Wow, you seem to like Megadeth pretty much? ;D. Well, I can't blame you, Rust in Peace is one of my favourite albums too.

And nice ESP by the way! I'm not much of a ESP fan myself, but that thing is a beauty!

Comment

Seriously, if either of you guys ever feel the need to rid yourself of an ESP KKV. You know where to go.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

What is the fair price for a 10/10 condition solid black kv1 with lsr tuners (which makes it a pre2000 I guess)? I'm about to buy one and any input will be highly appreciated.

Comment

Depends on what you call fair. I just bought a Korina KV1 for $2,500. but they originally sold for about $1,800. But I really wanted it, and that's the only way the guy would sell it. So it all depends on what it's worth to you. I won an auction for a Korina KV1T that ended right at $1,900. so that should tell you what everyone at that time thought those were worth. If you want one bad enough, you might have to pay over 2k for it. Hope that helps.

Comment

Thank you eulogytool. I saw that one on ebay, good catch.

Comment

Thanks! Best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                  Seriously, if either of you guys ever feel the need to rid yourself of an ESP KKV. You know where to go.

put me second in line for that
                  I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                  So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Why after all these years am I the only one obsessed to the point of digging up my old membership to a dead forum to find out what the hell happened to Jason and his guitars?

Comment

Originally posted by Piranha View Post
                      Why after all these years am I the only one obsessed to the point of digging up my old membership to a dead forum to find out what the hell happened to Jason and his guitars?
                      im a newish member thinking this place still had life. crazy this place had some great guitars and users. This place is like a ghost town lol

Comment

Originally posted by LJCRR View Post

im a newish member thinking this place still had life. crazy this place had some great guitars and users. This place is like a ghost town lol
                        The KV1 and 2's I've owned were alder
                        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Mr lawson, that was no help lol

Comment

This thread's been dead since 2007. Anyway, most have moved on to the JCF Facebook page.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If u want to help tell me if you know what happened to Jason.

Comment

who be jason?

Comment

Working...
                                X