X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piranha View Post
    Mr lawson, that was no help lol
    If it is painted, It's alder
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Jason/eulogytool

Comment

Yeah, stupid
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Comment

You've been on here since 2002 and you're asking what type of wood your guitar is made of. Personally I would just not be on a forum, if I've had a guitar for more than a day, then I know what it's made of. It's a USA, there are only two types of wood that are painted, could be Mahogany or Alder. Chances are, it's Alder, I've had three and they were all Alder. Goodnight, take your bow.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
              You've been on here since 2002 and you're asking what type of wood your guitar is made of. Personally I would just not be on a forum, if I've had a guitar for more than a day, then I know what it's made of. It's a USA, there are only two types of wood that are painted, could be Mahogany or Alder. Chances are, it's Alder, I've had three and they were all Alder. Goodnight, take your bow.
              Or poplar. Poplar was used before alder.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Piranha View Post
                If u want to help tell me if you know what happened to Jason.
                Send him a private message on here and see if he responds. Otherwise, I can't help you today since I left my crystal ball in the car.

FYI, his last activity on here was 3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post

Or poplar. Poplar was used before alder.
                  By the way Fuck TJ no USA was pop

Comment

Poplar was used on some USA models before alder.

Comment

poplar has definitely been used for opaques in the 80s and 90s, alongside alder. the catalogs list poplar for most usas from around 1993 until 1998, at which point they listed alder in the 1999 catalog (as stated in the OP). poplar was also used in the 80s for various usas (along with alder)

Comment

Poplar was used on some USA models before alder.
                        I was only talking about KV's I've owned one had 23 frets

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post

I was only talking about KV's I've owned one had 23 frets
                            There was also a Custom Shop Kelly with 23 frets, and a 7-string that got 25 frets! https://www.jcfonline.com/forum/equi...our-extra-fret

Comment

There was also a Custom Shop Kelly with 23 frets, and a 7-string that got 25 frets! https://www.jcfonline.com/forum/equi...our-extra-fret

What can you do bro

photo12.jpg

Comment

LOL It's what happens when the factory workers sniff glue at lunchtime on Friday.

Comment

Working...
                                X