The third time is not a charm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The third time is not a charm

If its under warranty and yo;ve already had it repaird by a non-jackson authorized repair station then the warranty is already voided. If this guy is an authorized repair station than you sholdn't have to pay a friggin penny for a warranty job. All you need here in Illinois is proof of purchase. (aka) the reciept proving it was bought new form a dealer. And Im pretty sure its the same in every other state too. Demand a refund from the hack tech and bring it to somebody else who knows what they're doing. Or send it to Jackson and have them fix it right. I've never had an issue with any Jackson aside for a bad volume pot which is extremely easy to fix and awarranty issue on a new one. If your soloist doents play right and the frets are too high or the nut is too low its a warranty job. Take it to somebody who cares about how they treat thier customers.
    Gil

Comment

FMIRC= Fender Musical Instrument Repair Center.

This guitar has never been touched except by a authorized Jackson repair facility.

I'm just going to pay a good tech to fix it and be done with it.

Comment

Well Hot damn!!!!! Someone recommended this guy to me this guy so I thought I would look him up on the net. His web page says he's is an authorized warranty center.

http://www.vegasguitars.com/shop/inf....php?info_id=9

So If I gotta pay for it and the nut needs to be replaced, should I have him put something like corian on it.

Comment

If you pay to have a real luthier fix it, I doubt it would void your warranty. Just never mention it. (unless of course you would sell it)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I think it depends on the repair facility. I have a guy here in Orange that is great and knows what he's doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah he is really good, a friend of mine introduced me to him.

Anyways, thats really unfortunate about the 2 high frets, but i agree with the others in saying you should get it pro repaired.

Comment

Romans took the guitar and is sending it back to Jackson. The other tech and Ed's new shop guy both said it can't be fixed.

I was expecting a battle from what I have read here about him. I have to say that the sales dept has never treated me badly.

Comment

Sucks to wait though after dropping some serious chuff.
                Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Working...
                X