No announcement yet.

selling USA select for a custom shop...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: selling USA select for a custom shop...

You wouldn't happen to know anyone who'd be able to do that, would you? It's kinda hard for me to find somewhere around here since there isn't really any guitar stores/shops.
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Now that I think about it, there might be some confusion. I wanted to get pinstripes, not painted bevels... well pinstripes would be painted bevels, but you know what I mean.
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Just don't sell the RR...

Comment

Yeah, I know. This post hasn't helped me very much since I got good points for selling it and not selling it and the voting is pretty much even. So now I'm basically where I started.

Comment

Sorry, let me rephrase that...sell the RR...to ME [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (cheap) J/K..

Comment

One of the main things to remember with ordering a custom shop guitar is that you don't have to have the entire cost of the guitar at the time of order. Some dealers go quite low for the deposit, then you'll usually have nearly a year to save the rest unless Jackson speeds up the build times! With that in mind, if you didn't have the total by the time the guitar was almost done, you could hopefully at least have half the cash and then just have to sell one of your current guitars.

Scott
              Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

Working...
              X