Hail Caesar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hail Caesar

You're historically correct. I'm chosing to be historically incorrect, like Picasso was anatomically incorrect with the human figure, for the purpose of art. The design honors both my heritage - past and present.

Comment

et tu brutus?
      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        That's really cool, but what does a mexican flag have to do with Rome? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        Oh my god...you can't even imagine how hard I was laughing ^^

Comment

got ya... artistic sensibilities were never my strong suit :P

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            et tu brutus?

[/ QUOTE ]

ët tü brütäl!
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

heh, I like that!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                That's really cool, but what does a mexican flag have to do with Rome? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHIHIHOHOROFLMAOOOO [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmmm, I think it'd be interesting to slant the flag at 45 degrees..

Comment

this graphic maybe??

lol

man, i love to go wander about in rome.. or any historical city in italy. verona (tim, please no verona jokes haha), venice etc.. they are so damn full of history it's unbeliveable.
                    anyway.

i think you can do better in regards to the graphic

can i make a suggestion? take the banner from that asterix pic & put the head of it near the arm contour, with the pole sticking into the volume, or tone pot & cracking the guitar there..

love the inlay though
                    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

bigus dickus

Comment

Working...
                      X